What is your favorite era.  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite era.

• Old Republic/Clone Wars
    • Galactic Civil War
    • Thrawn Era
    • New Jedi Order

Guest Scathane

Well, to be more precise: this is my 1970th post over a total of 134. That's 14.71 posts per day on average. Weird enoigh, this website statistics engine says that I average 18.51 posts a day. :?

It's nice though to know that that very same engine tells us that 12.51% of all posts on this website is mine! :twisted:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
I made an error in my calculations: I've only been here for about 110 days. That ups my average to 18.38%, which isn't as far off as before. :D

According to my profile I have made 7.39% of the total posts in these forums and make 15.63 posts per day. I guess that's pretty good since I only hang around in Rebellion forums and Role Playing-1. :mrgreen:

:D:|:? I wonder if those figures are correct?... :?

13.75% of all posts. Only about 9 per day as I've had to slow down in order to read everything and try to keep you in line.

And we are soooooo far off topic that I'm going to lock this and you can start a new stats topic in outside interests if you want. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away