Guest Admiral_Antilles

What is your favorite era.  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite era.

• Old Republic/Clone Wars
    • Galactic Civil War
    • Thrawn Era
    • New Jedi Order

All of the later eras are missing only one thing, more saber fights.

http://hometown.aol.com/yodaminch421/images/lvsvduel.gif

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the later eras are missing only one thing, more saber fights.

http://hometown.aol.com/yodaminch421/images/lvsvduel.gif

Now that's what I call funny. :lol:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

I got it from another site, http://hometown.aol.com/yodaminch421/images/ , I think :)

========================================

Finally, a blasted promotion! It's bloody hard to get one :D

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Admiral, you only have 172 hits, that's a shame,you should have at least 250, all the time you spend this subject.
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Guest Scathane
Admiral, you only have 172 hits, that's a shame,you should have at least 250, all the time you spend this subject.
Errr..., by which you mean..... what exactly? :?

Guest Admiral_Antilles

I think what he means scath is that its been two weeks since I joined and should have another hundred post since this is my second week.

I think what he means scath is that its been two weeks since I joined and should have another hundred post since this is my second week.

:? . . . why?

We are getting off track of what this topic is, our favorite Star Wars Era, even though Admiral Antillies is staying on here 24 hours a day. :P
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Guest Scathane
Scath is our post fanatic per excellence.... almost 2000 posts in almost four months...
What do you mean almost? You see, I joined on February 24, 2003 and this is post 1947 on the June 10... I'm going to make 2000 posts in well under four months, Trej! :D:P:twisted: Edited by Scathane

Yeah, well this is post 542 and I've been here for almost a year, oh wait, that's not as good as you guys....sorry :oops:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying