Top Posters In This Topic

:idea: Win conditions will likely be :

:arrow: Military Strength after X period

:arrow: Economic Strength After Y Period

:arrow: Capture of all planets

:arrow: Domination Of over 90%

:arrow: Capturing specific Characters

:arrow: Basic Rebellion Conditions

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

You're left with an empty galaxy to rule. It might work. Thing is, this only works if the Rebels can destroy planets :?

With any luck there might be some sort of assasinate the hero game. I don't know how this might be applied with so many game heroes, but I always find this mode one of the most fun in RTS'.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

well if you destroy every planet maybe you'll have to destroy their remaining forces since they can easily live in space but then resources run out so either new galaxy/resources/supplies as in ammunition and food.

As far as i know, there wont be any objectives other than destroy your enemy. Perhaps some side quests for research but thats all we suspect as of now. I can assume a great amount of replayability.

I am also wondering how much the role of characters will figure into the objectives for victory. I mean, it's one thing to have heroes that kick ass in combat, that increase your revenue, that make your starships shoot that much more powerful. But what happens when they die? I can imagine that the war would go on if someone trivial like Veers or Garm Bel Iblis kicks the bucket by a stray blaster bolt. But if someone like the Emperor gets destroyed, I want something traumatic to happen to that side. I don't want the only penalty for losing your main heroes simply to be your loss of a good meat shield, or a good income-provider.

:idea: Win conditions will likely be :

:arrow: Military Strength after X period

:arrow: Economic Strength After Y Period

:arrow: Capture of all planets

:arrow: Domination Of over 90%

:arrow: Capturing specific Characters

:arrow: Basic Rebellion Conditions

The only thing I'm confused on Fosh is the economic and military strength ones. Could you elaborate on it for me? I'm not saying it's bad, just that it sounds like the sort of condition that could possibly turn the game into a production war and cause players to just mass fleets.

:arrow: Economic Strength: Every unit and building has an Economic Value. Planets produce Z amount of Economic points and that is take away from the total. In Multiplayer and Single Player if there is no major difference after X-period of time then that is a factor

:arrow: Military Strength- Just how big are the armies, total number of units etc.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg