First planet you want to capture?

General Ackbar

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In retrospect, I'd probably not instantly choose the nearest... I'd probably scout the nearest 3-5 and then find the coolest of them bonus wise.

And the question isn't the same in my opinion, but it's close enough to let it slide I say...

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

Didn't the question ask "whats the First planet you'll head to and capture ? :roll:

its the same question

I meant it asked for 1 not 20,000 :roll:

first would defenetely be Mon cal if I'm the rebels cuz that's the only way to get Mon cal cruisers. if I'm the imps. any one that would make my fleet stronger, maybe a planet that allows you to build interdictor (think i spelt it wrong) cruisers (if you don't start with them) so i can trap my enemy and crush them earlier in the game.

it would be kinda hard for the rebels (being outnumbered and outguned) to keep bases/planets if they couldnt have them hidden in some way.

i hope that the rebels can make a base on, for instance hoth and it not show up as rebel controlled on the galactic map.

for instance:

rebels have a secret base on hoth, and no fighters in the space sector.

imperial SD comes in, doesnt see any rebels in space.

Then the imprials have an option to launch prob droids to be sure.

Its a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

*cries*

i feel ur pian and btw my signature rocks! fools

Mine is cooler.

Anywho...I would take the Hapan Cluster(if it exists) or the Maw Installation(if that exists too)

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

it would be kinda hard for the rebels (being outnumbered and outguned) to keep bases/planets if they couldnt have them hidden in some way.

i hope that the rebels can make a base on, for instance hoth and it not show up as rebel controlled on the galactic map.

for instance:

rebels have a secret base on hoth, and no fighters in the space sector.

imperial SD comes in, doesnt see any rebels in space.

Then the imprials have an option to launch prob droids to be sure.

Sounds dead on, Mr. Fish.

I want to get Hoth, and if they have it mustafar (I love that planet) and hmm use the death star on.... CORUSCANT!!!! no jk lol That would be funny to see the imperial capital be blown to shreads haha I love it.

ya and what like a few trillion people would die (this plan reminds me of isard) :roll:

lol the Coruscant thing is something I think is funny and cool to think about but i wouldnt ever do it lol :roll: . Talk about a disturbance in the force, Obi-wan would be gettin super migrains from all those people dieing lol jk.

Anyway whats isard? lol :?:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

I want to get Hoth, and if they have it mustafar (I love that planet) and hmm use the death star on.... CORUSCANT!!!! no jk lol That would be funny to see the imperial capital be blown to shreads haha I love it.

ya and what like a few trillion people would die (this plan reminds me of isard) :roll:

lol the Coruscant thing is something I think is funny and cool to think about but i wouldnt ever do it lol :roll: . Talk about a disturbance in the force, Obi-wan would be gettin super migrains from all those people dieing lol jk.

Anyway whats isard? lol :?:

lol yea, his head would exlpode

Its a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

Tatooine, because the empire had it, but I think i will let luke and Obi-Wan escape, it isn't fun enough just to kill them early, I want to have a long long fight with them! :twisted:

School Wars!!! Command your Forces!

Crush the School!!! :twisted: