First planet you want to capture?

General Ackbar

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the one that the enemy needs for something vital for there faction. That, or a major resourse and credit plannet.

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

no, he wants Mon Calamari(which...acording to the EU, should not award you with Ackbar. Ackbar was, basically, a slave to Tarkin. he was rescued when the rebels attempted to assassinate Tarkin)

In addition I wish to destroy Dantooine. I wont give the rebels time to evacuate =P

And when he reaches Heaven,

To St. Peter he will tell,

"Just another soldier reporting Sir,

I've served my time in Hell."

i was kidding but i changed my mind for the imps.

I WANT DEGOBA DIE YODA DIE!!!!! :twisted::twisted:

No No No, you want to go to Tatooine first and kill Obi-Wan and Luke, that way Yoda feels their deaths, then you go there and kick um when he is down.

i was kidding but i changed my mind for the imps.

I WANT DEGOBA DIE YODA DIE!!!!! :twisted::twisted:

No No No, you want to go to Tatooine first and kill Obi-Wan and Luke, that way Yoda feels their deaths, then you go there and kick um when he is down.

ok what part of yoda must die do you not understand? DIE YODA DIE!!!!! :twisted::twisted:

Capture Kuat and Fondor for the bonuses to my fleet, obliterate Mon Calimari and Tatooine with the Death Star to deny fleet and hero benefits to those lovable terrorists (if anyone got the irony of that last part, 5 bonus points!).

As I said before in a similar thread of what Planets you want to capture i'll Capture Dantooine first since it used to have my home in it in SWG so I want to make a better one in EAW :)

As I said before in a similar thread of what Planets you want to capture i'll Capture Dantooine first since it used to have my home in it in SWG so I want to make a better one in EAW :)

I hope Dant has Grauls in EAW.

In all reality I'll probably head for... the closest one to me? Seems likely. I wanna be building while you guys are all off looking for distant planets.

From the look of things Byss is pretty close to Coruscant for the Imps. So I might head for that to please my Emperor.

Not got a clue for the Rebels. Whatever's cool and in range.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

Capture Kuat and Fondor for the bonuses to my fleet, obliterate Mon Calimari and Tatooine with the Death Star to deny fleet and hero benefits to those lovable terrorists (if anyone got the irony of that last part, 5 bonus points!).

*cries*

Its a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

*cries*

i feel ur pian and btw my signature rocks! fools

I want to get Hoth, and if they have it mustafar (I love that planet) and hmm use the death star on.... CORUSCANT!!!! no jk lol That would be funny to see the imperial capital be blown to shreads haha I love it.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

I want to get Hoth, and if they have it mustafar (I love that planet) and hmm use the death star on.... CORUSCANT!!!! no jk lol That would be funny to see the imperial capital be blown to shreads haha I love it.

ya and what like a few trillion people would die (this plan reminds me of isard) :roll: