First planet you want to capture?

General Ackbar

Executor, Lusankya, and he other one was cloak SSD. Executor i believe is created at Fondor and Lusanyka is created at Kaut. They are sister ships and switched names because of Vader. They are the most famous SSDs and both ended up crashing into a big ship. The clock doesnt fit in either place it was only made up for a game.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to get Hoth, and if they have it mustafar (I love that planet) and hmm use the death star on.... CORUSCANT!!!! no jk lol That would be funny to see the imperial capital be blown to shreads haha I love it.

ya and what like a few trillion people would die (this plan reminds me of isard) :roll:

lol the Coruscant thing is something I think is funny and cool to think about but i wouldnt ever do it lol :roll: . Talk about a disturbance in the force, Obi-wan would be gettin super migrains from all those people dieing lol jk.

Anyway whats isard? lol :?:

isard was hte leader of imperial inteligence and owned the empire when imperial center fell. in order to kill the new republic she commisioned the krytos virus that would kill all the non humans on imperial center. this way the rebels would go bankrupt buyin bacta or would no longer have any non-human allies! fortunately when wedge took down the sheilds protecting imperial center he boiled most of the virus to death this way the resulting steam would coause a SUPER STORM so they could kill the sheilds.! yay.!!!!

If I were playing Rebel, the first world I would liberate would be

CORUSCANT! Keep those Empire-loving (censored by mod) on their toes!! :twisted:

Ah yes, dive into the heavily defended heart of the Empire. I'm sure you could recover from 95% of your forces being lost and hold the planet... For about the day it would take for the Imperial fleet to gather it's forces for the counter attack.

Ah yes, dive into the heavily defended heart of the Empire. I'm sure you could recover from 95% of your forces being lost and hold the planet... For about the day it would take for the Imperial fleet to gather it's forces for the counter attack.

Never said it was a smart plan...just a ballsy one they wouldn't expect. :lol: Crushing defeat would be a worthwhile price to pay to see the look on Palpatine's corroded face.

Does anyone know if the Hapan Cluster or the Maw Installation are in the game?

Hapan Battle Dragons and Prince Isolder would be awesome. The Maw Installation could be made into the ultimate space defence of doom! :twisted: A couple squadrons of A-Wings, some corellian corvettes, and some ion cannons(big) would work pretty well. don't forget the asteroids themselves and space stations and space missile launchers

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

What? The exspression of minor annoyance? He'd find it a minor in-convienace and head the massive counter assault that would obliterate you.

At least I'd have Coruscant.

...for a while.

Who knows? Maybe if I defended Coruscant with enough annoying tenacity, I'd force the Empire to detonate it with the Death Star. Now, that would be progress!...in a weird, genocidal, sort of way.

Attacking Corusant would be suicide for an first attack. IF the rebels could take Corusant thier forces would be so depleated they could not take an counter attack. Face it Corusant would be at least the last planet to be attacked. It would cost you too much to take at first. Eat away at their resources untill their too weak to defend theirselfs then attack. Take out stratigic planets that will hurt them the most.
All It Takes For Evil To Flourish Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.

Attacking Corusant would be suicide for an first attack. IF the rebels could take Corusant thier forces would be so depleated they could not take an counter attack. Face it Corusant would be at least the last planet to be attacked. It would cost you too much to take at first. Eat away at their resources untill their too weak to defend theirselfs then attack. Take out stratigic planets that will hurt them the most.

well not last especially if your against a human imperial. what a slap in the face THAT would be. though cotusant would be neer the end... :roll:

Funny, it would be. Be careful, you must. Against you, it may be employed. Vigilant, we must be.

Now if you sent part of your fleet to bother the Empire at Coruscant and took some systems while they were distracted it might work to your advantage.

*plugs ears* Lalalalalalalala I can't hear you lalalalalalalalalala staying the course staying the course lalalalalalala.....

oh george w bush when will u learn........anyway would the distract them at cotusant thing work? battles don't place without u knowing? does it take time for things to travel?? so many questions... :cry:

*plugs ears* Lalalalalalalala I can't hear you lalalalalalalalalala staying the course staying the course lalalalalalala.....

oh george w bush when will u learn........anyway would the distract them at cotusant thing work? battles don't place without u knowing? does it take time for things to travel?? so many questions... :cry:

I kind of meant the aftermath. Some players will be freaked out that you attacked Coruscant so early, so they will try to make it impregnable. Meanwhile you can do whatever for the time being while they obsess about making Coruscant "untakeable".

I kind of meant the aftermath. Some players will be freaked out that you attacked Coruscant so early, so they will try to make it impregnable. Meanwhile you can do whatever for the time being while they obsess about making Coruscant "untakeable".

oic.....