Greetings from Petroglyph!

Code_Monkey

Hi everyone!

This is Mike from Petroglyph just checking in and saying "Hello". We have been enjoying reading the posts in the forums when we have bits of free time – and we really appreciate all the support and enthusiasm from everyone.

Ismael has been personally prodding me to jump in here and leave a message. :D Since it’s Sunday and I’m taking the day off I figured that now was a great time to do so.

The team has been working days, nights, and weekends on EAW, and the game is really coming together nicely. We're going to continue to be extremely busy on it up through November, so it can be ready for the February 2006 launch. Since many of us are working longer hours, we have not had much time to interact with the community, but we do our best to read the forums when we can.

We sincerely hope that everyone enjoys playing EAW as much as we are enjoying making it. It’s incredible the amount of time and work involved from both Petroglyph and LucasArts, but we feel that it will all be well worth it.

Again, thank you for the enthusiasm and support for EAW. I'll do my best to check in when I have down time. May the Force be with you!

-Mike Legg

Lead Programmer, El Presidente

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow-and I just thought Code monkey was a trippy name.

Well, it's great that now we have Mike himself posting on these boards, hope you'll tantalise us with hints, support our community, and hand over your money or your life :wink:

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

Hello Mike :)

I'm very happy :D:D:D to see you here finally / its kind of a surprise actually :) I will give you soon admin powers and acces to our secret instalations :)

Now I will have to share Mike with everyone :( but you will all grow to like Mike as much as I do.

I guess he will post here once a month cause he is really busy beeing a president and a programer and take care of the hole team.

Pls. guys avoid asking him questions about EAW becouse he is under NDA contract to not say or not supply new informations about the game. Only LEC can.Try to understand that. Thank you.

Mike say hi to the rest of Petroglyph from us :) Especially Ted and Chris and enjoy our forums even more :)

May the force be with you to as always.

Edit. I have edited your profile and you have now admin powers and a new rank. The avatar is Delphi's but until you choose one for you I guess it will pas alot of time so I took his for you to :)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

Pls. guys avoid asking him questions about EAW becouse he is under NDA contract to not say or not supply new informations about the game. Only LEC can.Try to understand that. Thank you.

Understood :)

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

:arrow: We are trully honored !

:arrow: Thank you Mike from comming here to join us in our small Petroglyph fan home :)

:arrow: Make your self at home and may the force be with Petroglyph !

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Welcome. It's nice to see you here. I think I'm thinking along the same lines as everyone else so please forgive me for not repeating them completely. I hope it will be the first of many prosperous visits.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

Hi. Nice to see you here.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no chaos; there is harmony.

There is no death; there is the force.

i must sai hello

Hello MIKE i need a time Travel machine or a Cryo sleep camper. its a long time to february ^^

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

Greetings! I'm verry happy to have someone "big" in the biz among us mere fans in the continuing struggle for perfection, Star Wars that is, it shows us that our debates are good and promising as well as our critics.

Welcome and may the Force be with us all. :lol: