Greetings from Petroglyph!

Code_Monkey

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Wafers with a Slab of Ice Cream in it.

Will the Alpha version be released to the Masses or be kept within the Petro Crew??

:roll: I don't want to imagine the keyboards aspect after eating that :D

About alpha version, it will be keep in the petro crew, to prepare the beta versoion which will be -perhaps- opened to some poeple.

I'm very happy to see you again Mike. And thank you for the update.

By the way don't let Joe eat to much IceCrem ;) I don't want him sick too if he catchs a could / anyway maybe he was preparing do rebuild in the editor the Hoth map ?! So he needed to feel the could :) Anyway I wish that the day when all work will be done will arrive faster.

I can't wait to play EAW and feel stund by the complexity , balanace, gameplay, number of units and all other cool stuff :)

Where are you from Siddus? This is an ice cream sandwich...

He is from France :) They only have "omlette de fromage" there and alot of wine and cheese. :wink:

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.