Greetings from Petroglyph!

Code_Monkey

Well hello... Mike!!

It's good to see you posting on this forum. I know the people on this forum greatly appreciate you and Delphi taking the time to say hello and giving us small insights into the development of EAW.. We wish you guys the best during this crunch mode.

Aloha

-Katarn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to meet u Mike! Thank u so much for keeping in touch with all of us EaW fans. And most of all, thank u for having a hand in making a game we all have always dreamed of playing! :D Good luck in your last leg of development. Your efforts are very very much appreciated. I can't wait! :)

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

hey mike! glad you could join our party,where talk of EaW and other RTSes rule! we are really happy! :D:D we hope you can fill us in more on the project the closer we get to the release date. *crosses fingers,dreaming for a miracle*
I've have you now - Lord Vader

I was asking a couples a days ago Mike if he likes our small forum, here is a quote from his email :

... the forums are great – you guys have done an excellent job putting them together, and the members are really cool. I like them a lot.

and the last part :

Say Hi to everyone for me!

Mike will probably reply him self when he will have a window of rest and recuperation becouse now EAW more than ever is moveing in high gear.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

Guest JediIgor
Welcome to our forums, may you enjoy our stay and find the debates constructive :). I shall look forward to seeing more of you ;).

Sup Evillejedi, welcome to our little EaW outpost. Plz feel free to join in on all the convo's going on. Yeah i know what u maen about getting develper feedback. I apprecate it very much also. Petroglyph is a very dedicated and fan oriented company from what i've seen. :)

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

Good to see you mike nice to know that some devs actually do talk to Fans unlike some!

But yeah its great to see you.

and hope to see you on some of the forums answering some of what has been said and maybe use some of our input inthe game? but you dont have to but it wpould make the game better! were you can do that of course.

Thrawn

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

Hi Mike!

Yes, I can verify that Mike is very busy -- he works down the hall and around the corner from me and is always busily coding whenever I pass by.

Thought I'd post a brief update on how things are going... they are going great! We are coding the last of the new elements. We are balancing and polishing as well. This stage of production is both the most intense and most fun part of project development. For those of you that are in to moding games, don't worry. EaW is the most modable game I've ever worked on. By far. For those that aren't in to moding, these next months are dedicated to making the game the most polished and balanced possible.

Joe B

Petroglyph Lead Designer

Las Vegas. Nevada, USA

Hi Mike!

Yes, I can verify that Mike is very busy -- he works down the hall and around the corner from me and is always busily coding whenever I pass by.

Thought I'd post a brief update on how things are going... they are going great! We are coding the last of the new elements. We are balancing and polishing as well. This stage of production is both the most intense and most fun part of project development. For those of you that are in to moding games, don't worry. EaW is the most modable game I've ever worked on. By far. For those that aren't in to moding, these next months are dedicated to making the game the most polished and balanced possible.

Joe B

Glad to hear that.

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

It's great to hear from u Joe! Thank u so much for giving us an update! There are many who will be glad to hear it's going to be very mod friendly :) With this much dedication to your (petroglyph's) work, i can only imagin how amazing this game will be! :D

Hi Mike!

Joe B

:arrow: Thanks for joining Joe :) I will make you a special rank like Ismael did for Mike. And also I will give you admin powers. Normally this is Ismael's job but i'm sure I remember today he will be at his friend Abdul playing, so I will do it for him.

:arrow: Pls. make your self at home and enjoy your time with us :)

:arrow: Also thanks for the update on Petro and Mike :) from months ago Ismael always sais that Mike works around the clock and even late in the night.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Hi Mike!

Joe B

Hello Joe :) Nice to see you here :)

I was not able to login this days becouse I was at my friends home to play. Anyway his AC makes a very low temperature so now I have a could. I remember that you to guys at petroglyph always when you fly someone gets sick. I've told Mike to always take with medicine kit so nobody will catch a could again.

It is a very nice surprise to see you all here :) thanks alot / now other people will know how nice are you guys at petro and not only me.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Petroglyph FF Admin.

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the recent lack of contact. I've had my head down in programming the last bit of required features for the Design crew. We're working hard toward our Alpha version - which we will be hitting in the near future. The Programming team is wrapping up final features, and we're also working on fixing bugs. Our two refrigerators are fully stocked with food and drinks (Joe just walked by with an Ice Cream Sandwich), and it seems like the parking lot is always full.

Like Joe says, the game is very data-driven and modable. Those Designers are keeping Frank (Audio), the Art team, and the Programming team very busy finalizing everything. Cristy is keeping everyone happy and healthy (and fed), while Chuck, Ted, and Michael are keeping everything organized and smoothly running on track. David and the crew over at LucasArts are also working like crazy to get everything ready for launch.

This is by far the most fun game I've worked on, and the team is the most dedicated nad passionate group I've ever worked with. We are bringing EAW to the final stretch!

Everyone have a fantastic weekemd,

-Mike

Lead Programmer, El Presidente

Goodluck with EAW :) It had a nice comical touch to it :lol: Ice cream sandwhichs :roll: I hate how they sometimes just melt on the sides then drop on your shirt :?

Have a nice weekend Mike and the dev team :)

Where are you from Siddus? This is an ice cream sandwich...

http://www.nitro-pak.com/images/icecrmsand-lg.jpg

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke