The most unbelievable thing that happen to me as a Rebel

Supreme_Warlord

Guest Scathane
I had plans for global domination too.
I thought you still had...

CAsa Presidencial is where that fat psychiatrist, who is our president sits all day.
Rodriquez, isn't it?

By the way, Trejiuvanat, did you know that the CIA World Fact Book starts it's entry about Costa Rica with: "Costa Rica is a Central American success story..." :?:

full article: http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/cs.html

Edited by Scathane

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodríguez's (aka Miguelindo (Migue-Cute)) term ended last year.

Now we have Pacheco.

Costa Rica is a Central American success story: since the late 19th century, only two brief periods of violence have marred its democratic development. Although still a largely agricultural country, it has expanded its economy to include strong technology and tourism sectors. The standard of living is relatively high. Land ownership is widespread.

Which periods of violence only a short civil war (less than two weeks) in 1948. Could they refer to the National Campaign against the American invaders which was fought off on the 11th April 1856???

Strong technology, yeah sure, only one Intel chip manufacturing plant!

Standard of living is relatively high, note the relatively. In comparison to Nicaragua most countries have a rich standard of living.

exclusive economic zone: 200 NM

territorial sea: 12 NM

Yes and the Japanese and the Taiwanese always wind up fishing in our seas.

tropical and subtropical; dry season (December to April); rainy season (May to November); cooler in highlands

I thought the rainy season was from January to December...

four volcanoes, two of them active, rise near the capital of San Jose in the center of the country; one of the volcanoes, Irazu, erupted destructively in 1963-65

They probably can't count. Volcanoes: Orosi, Tenorio, Rincón de la Vieja, Arenal, Miravalles, Platanar, Poas, Barva, Irazú, Turrialba.

Only Orosi, Tenorio, Platanar and Barva are inactive.

Roman Catholic 76.3%, Evangelical 13.7%, other Protestant 0.7%, Jehovah's Witnesses 1.3%, other 4.8%, none 3.2%

They forgot Yuuzhan Vong 1 person.

chief of mission: Ambassador John J. DANILOVICH

embassy: Calle 120 Avenida O, Pavas, San Jose

mailing address: APO AA 34020

telephone: [506] 220-3939

FAX: [506] 220-2305

next to my school

no regular indigenous military forces; Air Section, Ministry of Public Forces (Fuerza Publica)

They shouldn't count as military might.

transshipment country for cocaine and heroin from South America; illicit production of cannabis on small, scattered plots; domestic cocaine consumption is rising, particularly crack cocaine

Puerto Viejo and Jacó.

I see they forgot child prostitution, corrpution, and they didn't even mention our infrastructure. Highways in bad state, a railway that was closed because it did not favor the politicians.

Success story again only by comparison.

And most important of all they forgot to mention Costa Rica is Nr.22 in the FIFA world ranking. [/i]

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
Rodríguez's (aka Miguelindo (Migue-Cute)) term ended last year.

Now we have Pacheco.

And he's fat?

They forgot Yuuzhan Vong 1 person.
They know about that, but it's classifed...

next to my school
Yeas, if you walk down the street, then you come to the crossing of Avenida 10 and Avenida 7, right. Avanida 7 has a large braveyard and a hospital alongside it, right?

They shouldn't count as military might.
No, they've made that up to conceal Vong activity in the area. But that's classified...

And most important of all they forgot to mention Costa Rica is Nr.22 in the FIFA world ranking. [/i]
That's about a bad as calling Thrawn High Admiral, isn't it?

Who's fat? Pacheco or Miguelindo?

Pacheco is fatter than Miguelindo, but Miguelindo looks like a toad.

It's impossible for two Avenidas to Cross, they are parallel!!!

Greveyard next to a hospital???? The graveyard is next to the municipality. The hospitals are a few mroe blocks away.

Where the hell do you get that info.

It certainly is as bad as calling Thrawn a High Admiral. It has been one of the greatest advances of our country.

And sure my existence as part of the Yuuzhan Vong has to be kept a secret.

Who's fat? Pacheco or Miguelindo?

Pacheco is fatter than Miguelindo, but Miguelindo looks like a toad.

It's impossible for two Avenidas to Cross, they are parallel!!!

Greveyard next to a hospital???? The graveyard is next to the municipality. The hospitals are a few mroe blocks away.

Where the hell do you get that info.

It certainly is as bad as calling Thrawn a High Admiral. It has been one of the greatest advances of our country.

And sure my existence as part of the Yuuzhan Vong has to be kept a secret.

In my city we have a graveyard next to an old folks home :?

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane
In my city we have a graveyard next to an old folks home
In Britain they had a television series about senior citizens called One foot in the grave. I guess you guys have the real thing... :wink:

Guest Scathane
No wonder your page won' twork address here are given like: From teh mango-tree 300m north, then turn right there where you see the old man taking sun...
:?::?::?:

That's a typical Costa Rican address, all reference points are: Mango-trees, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, old men taking tsun in the park, parked taxis, churches and schools.

Guest Scathane
That's a typical Costa Rican address, all reference points are: Mango-trees, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, old men taking tsun in the park, parked taxis, churches and schools.
Any suspicious men with dark sunglasses looking even more suspiciously from behind their newspapers?

Eventually too, although they are most sitting next to a mango-tree, so the mango tree is the reference point.

Even if the park is filled with mango trees, and suspicious men.

Guest Scathane
Eventually too, although they are most sitting next to a mango-tree, so the mango tree is the reference point.

Even if the park is filled with mango trees, and suspicious men.

:lol:

:lol: Sounds like a really fun place to be!!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Bah, who'd spy on a country that chose a psychiatrist as President???

But again there was this mysterious NASA plane constantly taking satellite picture of Costa Rica....

• 2 weeks later...

I had some unbelievable experience too. I wrote it to you soem months ago, but nobody could imagine it. It's just a picture of an SSD crashing into the DS. It's somewhere in the game. I saw it, when I won a game. It was a part of the credits scene. No fake! We watched it with my brother, so I have witnesses to 8) I still don't think, there is an event for something like that in the game...

But I'm looking for that pic. Soon I'll have it, I will post it on the forum. Oh yess I will :twisted::!::twisted:

• 1 month later...
Guest Scathane
I had some unbelievable experience too. I wrote it to you soem months ago, but nobody could imagine it. It's just a picture of an SSD crashing into the DS. It's somewhere in the game. I saw it, when I won a game. It was a part of the credits scene. No fake! We watched it with my brother, so I have witnesses to 8) I still don't think, there is an event for something like that in the game...

But I'm looking for that pic. Soon I'll have it, I will post it on the forum. Oh yess I will :twisted::!::twisted:

I've seen it as well. The point is that you have got to get the Final Battle: then you get the pic. I don't remember how to creat the Final Battle... :(

Anyone?

Beginning to make sense...so you get this movie sequence when Luke wins the Final Battle thereby winning the game?

Any of you moders fancy unlocking these movie sequences?

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Guest Scathane
Beginning to make sense...so you get this movie sequence when Luke wins the Final Battle thereby winning the game?
Yup! :D I've got a game where I have tried this but, unfortunately, Lukie's skills are close two 2000 each, so I can't semm to get him captured on Coiruscant, whic is needed for the final battle, right?

Any of you moders fancy unlocking these movie sequences?
Maybe you should try TK421... :roll:

Guest Scathane
I use Smackers to take a look at teh movies.. I didn't find any Luke movie nor a SSD crashing into the DS...

One more question for Hugh Sider I suppose...

It's not a movie... it's a picture...