The most unbelievable thing that happen to me as a Rebel

Supreme_Warlord

Guest Scathane
Please write the outcome to this forum.
I thought the outcome to this was widely known by means of a certain novel...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without reading through all this, it reminds me of the time I saw Chewbacca defect.. a sad day indeed :cry:

So much for the vaunted Wookie Life Debt.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Don't forget the Klatoonians, he has a thing for Klatoonians to. :wink:

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane

Yes, he does. But he has a perverse liking to gamorreans. Moreover, they love him too! He's broke many a Gamorrean heart:

Poor things, all they want is to be loved, Trej, how could you? :lol:

You forgot Whiphid's and Chevins and ... the Sarlacc of course!!!

After the Gamorreans salivated all over my new General uniform and took my rank cylinders and placed them in places i would not retrieve them. I broke with them. Next world I'll blow: Gamorr ... and Pzob!

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Are you giving away secret Yuuzhan Vong information in these forums???

It's not going to be easy to destroy a country that's frozen over. We have a foot of snow and ice outside here right now

If you did all that to Canada you would probably be welcomed with open arms, I think that we all are sick of this weather, Spring... Bah!

Guest Scathane
If you did all that to Canada you would probably be welcomed with open arms, I think that we all are sick of this weather, Spring... Bah!
Oh, come on, wormie. Keep your head up and take it like a RCMP! :wink:

The RCMP don't have to walk through all this. All they do is sit on their horses, which always seem to crap in the middle of the street.

Guest Scathane
The RCMP don't have to walk through all this. All they do is sit on their horses, which always seem to crap in the middle of the street.
I've heard that these RCMP-dudes are rather triggerhappy folk... Is that right?

Not that i've heard, they do always get their man though.

Alive?

Yes. Despite all outward apperances ( Jean Chretien strangling a reporter) we are a peaceful people.

Edited by wormie

RCMP?

???

Nah, I wouldn't destroy Costa Rica, well... perhpas only the Casa Presidencial....

No, but there's the embrace of pain for those guys.

We are a mroe peaceful country. WE don't have a military :D

Guest Scathane
Alive?

Yes. Despite all outward apperances ( Jean Creitien strangling a reporter) we are a peaceful people.

I always thought you sort of kept quiet, waiting for the moment you could take over the universe... :roll:

Guest Scathane
RCMP?
Royal Canadian Mounted Police

???
!!!

Nah, I wouldn't destroy Costa Rica, well... perhpas only the Casa Presidencial....
You don't like it?

No, but there's the embrace of pain for those guys.
Care to explain?

We are a mroe peaceful country. WE don't have a military :D
They have you, haven't they?

I always thought you sort of kept quiet, waiting for the moment you could take over the universe... :roll:

Who have you been speaking to, how did you know about our plans for universal domination. Heads will rool for this :wink:

I had plans for global domination too.

I had suspected that it had to do with those mounted guards.

CAsa Presidencial is where that fat psychiatrist, who is our president sits all day.

Embrace of pain is a Yuuzhan Vong ccreature/device that makes it's user feel pain. Pain is a gif tof the gods and therefore it should be enjoyed.

I'm only a stranded Vong or a Jedi wannabe. No military.