1. 1. I will try Reloaded BETA

• Yes, I would gladly help with testing
    • Not interested, but it sounds great
    • I don't have faith in it anymore

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I-i-it's being released? IT'S BEING RELEASE?!?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Where's Jahled? I need a "Woo" with a bit more kick to it for something like this...

Edit: Who needs animated gifs when you've got Youtube? :P Warning: My cause small children and Rob to cry.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I-i-it's being released? IT'S BEING RELEASE?!?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Where's Jahled? I need a "Woo" with a bit more kick to it for something like this...

Edit: Who needs animated gifs when you've got Youtube? :P Warning: My cause small children and Rob to cry.

??? Where did you hear this?

Obi-Wan on SW: Rebellion-

"This is the game of a Jedi Knight. Not as pretty or as fast as a FPS, but an elegant RTS for a more civilized age."

More pre-release hype from Tofu?

WHOOT WHOOT WHOOOT!

Whips off a towel!

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

Warning: My cause small children and Rob to cry.

My? Don't you mean "May"? BEAK'd :twisted:

Actually, anything you post causes all rationally intelligent people to cringe Tofu, and all others to cry ... in agony :roll:

:lol::P

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tofuanimated3hv5.gif

Been waiting to use that ever since Eagle sent it to me...

Thank the stars that the image tag isnt working in this situation!... I have no clue why... but like an idiot I copied and pasted the link to another tab... and I think I lost 5 years of my life... :evil::lol:

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

any new news on the tc?

Actually, yes. The members will recieve the beta within a few days, this is the first phase. The second will be the public testing. Public release depends on how many bugs we need to correct before release (mainly gameplay and interface errors but not balancing)

any new news on the tc?

Actually, yes. The members will recieve the beta within a few days, this is the first phase. The second will be the public testing. Public release depends on how many bugs we need to correct before release (mainly gameplay and interface errors but not balancing)

Soon... So soon... WOOYAYRELOADED!

... Again. :roll:

12/14/07

thanks for the info. how will members recieve the beta? im a member and cant wait to try it out. i was highly disappointed in the empire at war games lucas has put out. it isnt bad per say just doesnt really have the realistic feel that rebellion had. this tc may acually be better than whats out right now. any chance of starting a new tc after this one, maybe a vong one.

thanks for the info. how will members recieve the beta? im a member and cant wait to try it out. i was highly disappointed in the empire at war games lucas has put out. it isnt bad per say just doesnt really have the realistic feel that rebellion had. this tc may acually be better than whats out right now. any chance of starting a new tc after this one, maybe a vong one.

I'll specify for him: Members of the Reloaded team, IE The folks who are making the mod. The guys who did the pretty new ships and characters and helped to make the AI more agressive get to try it out before us. :wink:

12/14/07

Can I request an insane difficulty for the AI. AI gets 5x planets, 10x resources... that would make it interesting for me. :)

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

I'm so damn excited!

Good luck with the first part of the beta, Reloaded Team! We'll be cheering you from the sidelines.

Obi-Wan on SW: Rebellion-

"This is the game of a Jedi Knight. Not as pretty or as fast as a FPS, but an elegant RTS for a more civilized age."

:twisted:

• SWR Staff - Executive

It's a lot of work. So of course it won't be "done" for a while. It doesn't mean that things aren't proceding, the Reloaded team has worked on so much.

In my hand (or rather the hard drive) is a version of the beta...

As a teaser, here's a thank you from the readme from Mask

-3dRealms, for holding back DukeForever, so 
 that I could make good on my promise to 
 release this before they were done with 
 their project ;)

-the majority of the swrebellion.com users, for 
 not buying the nonsense about us never 
 finishing this :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

• SWR Staff - Executive

Actually, I've only just played the first 200 days last night. We have worked on several issues that needed to be fixed with the installer. Other bugs come about that we are discussing as well.

Patience, it will be out when it is ready

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.