Who is your favorite horror movie icon?

Sinister

Who is your favorite horror movie icon?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite horror movie icon?

• Freddy Krueger - Nightmare on Elmstreet
    • Jason Vorhees - Friday the 13th
    • Michael Myers - Halloween
    • Sadako/Samara - Ringu/The Ring
    • Pinhead - Hellraiser
    • Hannibal Lecter - Silence of the Lambs
    • Norman Bates - Psycho
    • John Doe - Seven
    • Jigsaw - Saw
    • Other

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I´ve only found this up till now. But it´s only 4 DVDs not 5. :( So what´s this collection called?

I found the priest in Braindead so funny! :mrgreen: The only thing that I found ugly was this living guts or whatever I should call it. :D And maybe his mom at the end looked very disturbing. :roll:

Who cares at all?! :roll:

:lol: the frighteners.. that movie is great! .. even though all my pals thought it was lame... yea.. i dont talk to them anymore b/c of that... lol just kidding.. but yea.. thats a great one..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

that movie has some of my favorite actors in it.. like R. Lee Ermey.. and Jake Busey who.. i didnt find out til just now.. is the son of Gary Busey who says such wonderful things as "try really means Tomorrow's Really Yesterday" and "sober - Son Of a Bitch Everything's Real" I love his "busey-isms"... hehehe..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg