Flatlanders

There are no exceptions to the rule when it comes to math... only special circumstances. That was the basic theory, but to apply it to certain groups, you have to take into account several other, lesser-known theories. One of which is that mothers aren't evil. They can act in an evil manner, indeed, mothers are known to display evil attributes more often then most other girls, but when you use the girl/mother mathematical proof, it becomes clear that except for strange circumstances (when the planets align with a night of heavy drinking and the butcher knife gets left out), no mother is truly evil.

There is also a paleontology theory, which directly correlates to and modifies the original girl=evil proof, just as you suggested SOCL. I believe there is also an experimental theory involving girls and video games... but it has yet to be proven. :lol:

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Copies Xan's proof and saves into Word document for later redistribution...*

An excellent post guy.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Sheesh, I put essentially the exact same thing up and everyone praises Xan for it, even though I posted first :roll::wink::lol: That is a pretty good theorum, though...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I shall have to remember the girl=evil proof for future reference.... and in a way I think it explains the universe in simplest terms :):twisted: I havent been white water rafting though I think that would be really fun. The closest I've been is canoeing in Missouri. Its still really fun but a bit more relaxed I would think

- But it was so artfully done..,

I shall have to remember the girl=evil proof for future reference.... and in a way I think it explains the universe in simplest terms :):twisted: I havent been white water rafting though I think that would be really fun. The closest I've been is canoeing in Missouri. Its still really fun but a bit more relaxed I would think
The change of topic confused me, but I get it. :lol::?

Sheesh, I put essentially the exact same thing up and everyone praises Xan for it, even though I posted first
Oh, tofu, stop trying to take Xan's limelight! It's very rude.

Oh, tofu, stop trying to take Xan's limelight! It's very rude.

Yeah, what's wrong with you? :wink: Seriously though, its because I explained each step and had the idea to post it to begin with. Math is like computer coding; comments are worth their weight in gold. :lol:

(Though in all reality, I used what you had posted to jog my memory, allowing me to piece together the whole thing without finding my copy in Word. Which incidentally was given to me by a girl...)

Would this girl be the one you were telling us about when you first joined who you wanted to be Mrs. Xan? 8)

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Erm... no. I met the girl who gave me this at a scout camp a few years back, meaning she was a leader there. And she's at least 20 years older then me. Maybe 30 years older. :roll:

Though I'm curious, what all did I mention about the possible 'Mrs. Xan'? I don't even remember saying anything about her... *gets headache trying to remember*