Flatlanders

Ouch, get some ice, you just got BURNED! :lol::lol::lol:

That's a compliment to me Tofu, not a burn. I AM weird like that though...

So would you flatlanders describe your landscape as "miles and miles of...miles and miles"? :roll::lol:

SOCL, I love it! That fits so PERFECTLY!

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitth wrote:

I told you. The end is drawing near. I personally can't wait to see the moon turn red...the horsemen could be fun too.

Horsemen are always fun :twisted: I'm the understudy for War :twisted:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Mitth wrote:

I told you. The end is drawing near. I personally can't wait to see the moon turn red...the horsemen could be fun too.

Horsemen are always fun :twisted: I'm the understudy for War :twisted:

I believe Mitth is referring to the five horsemen of the apocalypse... Or is it four horsemen? I should really read the bible some day, if only so that I can have random discussions about the apocalypse...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

It's four. War is one of them. By being his understudy Tex is saying that if War can't make it, Tex will fill in.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

What are the four horsemen again? War, Plague, Hunger... Hmm, I know there's a fourth, but I can't put my finger on it... Politicians?

12/14/07

Yep, it just fits for them, don't you think? Now all we have to do is figure out what happened to math (its certainly evil enough to be a horseman...)
That's it! 8O Everyone claims math controls the way the universe functions! Politicians are like directors controlling the way the world function! 8O Don't you see? Politicians and math are the same thing!!! 8O It all seems so clear now.

Yup. Down the Grand Canyon when I was in 5th grade. I didn't really control the raft, but it still sort of counts... Okay, no, not really at all...

It still technically counts as having been rafting, tour or not, just not white water rafting. :D

Which I must say is fun.

Oi, I suppose you're right, it counts as rafting. But I don't consider rafting worth the time it takes to put on my shoes in comparison to white water rafting...

Hmm... math controls the laws of nature, politicians control human nature... and the four horsemen are the tools they use to finally end the world. Yep, it does all seem to fit, doesn't it?

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

*Wham!* *WHAM!* *WHAM!* Did we really just logically prove that politicians and math are the fifth and sixth horsemen of the apocalypse respectively? Something is wrong with our heads... :lol:

12/14/07

*Wham!* *WHAM!* *WHAM!* Did we really just logically prove that politicians and math are the fifth and sixth horsemen of the apocalypse respectively? Something is wrong with our heads... :lol:
Whoa, buddy! Sixth?! Where have you been? No sixth, only fifth.

The fifth horseman is the director of the production. Politicians are directors of humanity. Humanity is ruled by the universe. The universe if ruled by math. Math is ruled by the people who make it up (i.e. mathematicians). Mathematicians are the directors of math. Directors are the fifth horseman. The fifth horseman is the director...

Keep up! :roll:

*Twitch* I never thought it would reach the point where anyone was random enough in their logic to lose me... *sob* FAREWELL, CRUEL WORLD! *Stabs self through heart with the double bladed swordfish (Recently beaten with cheese until sharp)*

12/14/07

*Twitch* I never thought it would reach the point where anyone was random enough in their logic to lose me... *sob* FAREWELL, CRUEL WORLD! *Stabs self through heart with the double bladed swordfish (Recently beaten with cheese until sharp)*
That's really strange... :|

Well, if he couldn't handle logical nonsense, then he could never have understood the Way of the BEAK.

Logical nonsense is fun. So is randomness.

But yeah, 5th Horseman is the Director, aka: Politicians.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

*Stabs self through heart with the double bladed swordfish (Recently beaten with cheese until sharp)*

http://deseretnews.com/photos/1825366.jpg

Now be sure to beat the swordfish until sharp. For most people I reccomend the single bladed swordfish but today I've decided to go with the double bladed. Remember to use cheese if you are going to prepare the double bladed variety.

Ack... *twitch*

DIE MARTHA, DIE!! *throws ninja star at computer monitor* Oh, wait. Umm... yeah, just ignore my emotional outburst at useless people, okay?

If you want some really random logic, I should prove to you that girls are evil. Its true, mathematically proven using standard rules; substitution, square roots, and other basic laws (like subtraction). Of course its all a joke, so no taking offense anybody... *rumages around for the mathematical proof*

Its around here somewhere, give me time to find it.

girls= time x money

____

money= \/ evil

___

time= \/evil

___ ___

girls= \/evil x \/evil

girls= evil

Was that the one you were looking for, Xan? :lol:

12/14/07

Its similar, but not quite. Let me see if I can reconstruct it from memory, since I can't find it...

(I'll use V as square root, and ^2 as... well, you should know that one)

Given: To get a girlfriend, you have to devote lots of time and money.

Girlfriend=time x money

Girlfriends are by definition girls, so substite...

girlfriend=girl=time x money

But as the saying goes, time is money. More substitution...

girl=money x money, or

girl=money^2

We also know that money is the root of all evil, so if we substitute that...

girl=(Vevil)^2

Simplify:

girl=evil

Its similar, but not quite. Let me see if I can reconstruct it from memory, since I can't find it...

(I'll use V as square root, and ^2 as... well, you should know that one)

Given: To get a girlfriend, you have to devote lots of time and money.

Girlfriend=time x money

Girlfriends are by definition girls, so substite...

girlfriend=girl=time x money

But as the saying goes, time is money. More substitution...

girl=money x money, or

girl=money^2

We also know that money is the root of all evil, so if we substitute that...

girl=(Vevil)^2

Simplify:

girl=evil

:lol: Hillarious! But there are exceptions. Your math isn't completely correct. Take dinochick for instance, she isn't evil. I think you forgot to work in the whole space-paleontology continium. :roll:

Guest Scathane
Brilliant, Xan! :lol: You've mastered the dark side of BEAK: Boring Exponentiations & Annoying Kalculations! :twisted::lol: