Cruel and Unusual

DarthTofu

lol, you've been to Kennedy as well, eh? You know the Lego area for small children? There's a miniature Space Shuttle and holding piece in there that's roughly eight feet tall built out of Legos... I helped build it when I was seven... But you're actually willing to pay to get in there? Place is boring as hell to me, maybe because I saw it all when I was a kid, er, a younger whipper-snapper as Tex would say... Everything is over-priced and over-tourist-acised...
I agree completely. Paid upwards of $60 to see the damned place with the girlfriend (now the ex-girlfriend, cheating bitch), but enjoyed it, though. Mostly for her sake--she'd never been...for that matter, it was the first real travel-vacation she'd ever taken, sorry girl. That was last summer, actually... Can't say I want to return--seemed overpriced and smaller than when I went as a kid. Besides, too many memories attached to the place since I spent time their with the girl...that bitch.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides, too many memories attached to the place since I spent time their with the girl...that bitch.

You seem to have a very low esteem of her.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

SOCL wrote:

Well, I know your real name! :twisted:

According to the SWR Map, you live in an area where all the roads are named "Parking Lot." :lol: Must get confusing.

DarthTofu wrote:

Meh, I just placed it kinda close to where I live... I zoomed in, turns out that I put that marker way North of where I am... Good luck finding me in Kennedy Space Center :lol:

:twisted: I know your real name also, plus you provided your home address :roll::twisted: Do you want to provide us with your phone number, or should we call you? 8O:lol::twisted::P

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

You know my real first name, I never gave you my real laste name, Tex... Though I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that I am most likely to be kidnapped by internet predators... Or rather, I'm most likely to have an attempt... I tend to think I can defend myself. While I may not be able to attack with a lightsaber, I can use a lead pipe just as effectively :twisted: ... Oh, yeah, and if you want to look up my phone number and give me a long distance call, feel free to... I'm still sick and have nothing to do... (Plus you'll be calling someone else since I gave you all a false address)

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Besides, too many memories attached to the place since I spent time their with the girl...that bitch.

You seem to have a very low esteem of her.

Well, yeah. She pretty much ruined my academic life and career up to this point. I've basically had to start again from the beginning. I didn't use to totally be against her even after she cheated on me. No, I only started having such angry feelings towards her after she had me arrested on false accusations and then pulled this stupid Order of Protection shit. Only then did I really start to dislike her...a lot.

• 5 months later...

Hey, guess what, SOCL? You used the wrong form of "there."

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Hey, guess what, SOCL? You used the wrong form of "there."

That's not fair Mitth. First, said post is an "old" post; and second, you know SOCL's busy and can't respond.

But you are correct; it should be "there" and NOT "their" :D:wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

really Tex.. if you look at it... we all had to do that.. at some point.. :P sometimes its hard to get over the fact that we are posting in threads that have apparently been dead for over 4 months.. lol. but we really know we were posting in them just a couple of weeks ago so... yea.. can you tell i dwell on things? :roll:

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

Actually, JH, this one died. I should know. I started it. In fact, I was relieved when it died. Although, I suppose this one isn't as bad as the Padded Room one...

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"