Cruel and Unusual

DarthTofu

Guest Scathane
For pity's sake, you've never heard someone call it "Teh intraweb"? It was BS's location for forever!
No... :? I have numerous people call the web the intraweb but all of those people were wrong...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For pity's sake, you've never heard someone call it "Teh intraweb"? It was BS's location for forever!
No... :? I have numerous people call the web the intraweb but all of those people were wrong...

And you wanted ME to let HIM take care of the BEAKing on the forums. [voice dripping w/ sarcasm]Good call Tofu![/voice dripping w/ sarcasm]

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

As yet Evos is the only one I will venture to spend time looking at. I know I can't get the time I would waste on the others back :lol:.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I've personally seen the sign in Hondo, Texas (and they have enough patrol vehicles to enforce it!)

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5545/roadsign1fv.th.jpg

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

And you call yourself a computer geek (Okay, maybe you don't, but still)... In lots of computer forums and web talks, due to the content typo of writing "Teh" rather than "The", "Teh" is accepted to mean the same thing as "The", and therefore is often used on purpose to replace "the". Sheesh!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

As yet Evos is the only one I will venture to spend time looking at. I know I can't get the time I would waste on the others back :lol:.

You should know Evo, THAT is high praise indeed. I liked the Hell Freezing Over sign the best.

@Tex: EXCELLENT find guy.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

HEY, THANKS!!!

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

:lol::lol::lol:

I've actually seen that last one in person before...I doubt it was on that particular sign, but I have seen it.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I'm pretty sure I posted that one at one point... Still, pretty funny... "Sotp, In the name of the law!" :lol:

12/14/07

I like the 'buy 2 get 3 free' a lot.
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Guest Scathane
Moreover, it's a great opportunity for those who had their balls removed... :lol:

Moreover, it's a great opportunity for those who had their balls removed... :lol:

*Arches eyebrow* are you trying to tell us something, Scath? :?:wink::lol::twisted:

12/14/07

I concur, we can't risk having little Tofu's running around the world spreading their seed...
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

I concur, we can't risk having little Tofu's running around the world spreading their seed...

8O8O That is one TERRIFYING thought... 8O8O

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

• 3 weeks later...