Cruel and Unusual

DarthTofu

If you have an IQ of greater than five, I suggest that you not view this as it would be cruel and unusual if you were to watch it- that and you'd get ticked at me for stealing that many minutes of your life. Stupid: Of course. Funny: Sort of. Randomness that our brains choose to interpret as funny: 150%... Here is the link: http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/index.html

Viewer discression is advised.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch... Humanity seems to have hit an all time low... Tell me is Neil Cicierga a psuedonym for George Lucas? Both films have the same entertainment level.
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Everyday I think people cant get any stupider. Everyday I'm proven horribly wrong.

NOTE TO SELF: Next time Tofu says:

...I suggest that you not view this as it would be cruel and unusual if you were to watch it...
LISTEN TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

I've decided to counter your crapiness with the epitome of all badass! LEMON DEMON! http://www.eviltrailmix.com/lemondemon/index2.html This is the rejuvenator for those poor souls who watch the above animation.
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Sits in the corner holding head in both hands and rocking back and forth.

"Is it done yet? Please? Can it be done? I wanna go back to my padded room. Evo, can you take me back there please? Underdog? Someone???"

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

AHHHHH!!!!! MY HEAD!!!! grabs gun and puts a bullet in brain

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

Guest Scathane

*** Takes Mitth to his padded room and clasps him into his reassuring fluffy straightjacket and putting on Care Bears - All Time Greatest Hits to further calm the poor devil***

Now, anymore stupid movies to be found gentlemen?

Care bears must DIE!!!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!! AHHHHHHHHH

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

Underdog tells Mith that the padded room is in his head and that actually he is in a hardware store running aimlessly in to wall after wall bloodied by all sorts of top of the line power tools and10 gauge nails, while the only remote soft thing to land on are the 50 pound bags of dog food on a pallet in the middle of aisle 4. You may believe you in a padded room I might believe your back at TSC but I’m sorry the condition is worse your in Wisconsin.

OK then. By the multiple random mutterings of those who viewed said vids ... I will now ... walk away ... with my eyes squeezed tightly shut.

(*** makes for the door ***)

(Ouch! why don't they have double swinging doors like back at the saloon?)

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Because this is teh intraweb- not Texas! Fortunately for my sanity I have a caboose-helmet which takes pure stupidity and absorbes it before making it into things that are funny but don't hurt!... That and I can't watch any of those videos while in school...

12/14/07

For pity's sake, you've never heard someone call it "Teh intraweb"? It was BS's location for forever!

12/14/07

Excuse me while my head explodes... God the roleplayers one was okay, far better than the Harry Potters. It was at least humorous.

Ok i think this fits in this topic... I wouldn't want my Car to be a lawn decoration like this. Edited by Evo

You are not authorized to view this page

You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the image53.webshots.com home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden

Internet Explorer

How about you find a different location for that pic Evo.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"