Cruel and Unusual

DarthTofu

I concur, we can't risk having little Tofu's running around the world spreading their seed...

8O8O That is one TERRIFYING thought... 8O8O

Three... Two... One... NTSS NTSS NTSS!!!1 Muahaha!

...Yeah, y'all probably won't have to worry about mini Tofu's running around... I intend to brainwash my children such that they become my servants and see pain as a good thing... I shall feed them the flesh of people who dissagree with me!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took you long enough to reply to that one guy...

I was in another State for a while. I replied to it as soon as I saw it. The topic was innactive when i got home at 1 A.M. and I was tired... I got it the day after I got back.

12/14/07

Oh... hmm... Well, perhaps I had to close the window in drafting class when the tech teacher came in... The forum is apparently not allowed on the school computers while we should be doing work :roll::lol: The "A reply has been made" indicator probably went out... S***, now Mitth only has 5 posts to go...

Still, I got a date for the weekend, not even Mitth's spamming can upset my mood... :twisted: Worry about the little Tofu's, Mitth! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

12/14/07

Worry about the little Tofu's, Mitth! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Nah, I'll just snap they're little necks if they turn out like you and/or come near me.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Yeah I've been trying to get it to work. Its a pic of Grand Admiral Grant that was supposed to be linked but apparently isnt working. It wont let me load off my computer for some reason. It says that that service is unavalible at this time or something stupid like that.

- But it was so artfully done..,

Still, I got a date for the weekend, not even Mitth's spamming can upset my mood...
Oh, shut the hell up! How old are you again? 15? :x Dammit, the kid is doing better than I am! :x

Yeah I've been trying to get it to work. Its a pic of Grand Admiral Grant that was supposed to be linked but apparently isnt working. It wont let me load off my computer for some reason. It says that that service is unavalible at this time or something stupid like that.
Um... :? It looks a lot like Waldo, if you ask me. :? But, hey, what do I know?... :roll:

Congrats on corporal, spartacus.

How can an immature piece of cooking like Tofu get a date and i can't!?! :evil: ... Whats her name?

Lindsey... Though what with this damned fever I've been running and my head feeling like its about to fall off I might have to call it off :evil: Kinda sucks, there...

12/14/07

*Pulls out shot gun* My head may be coming off, and I may feel like s***, but I will still kill you! *takes med* all three... five... all eight of you!

12/14/07

*Pulls out shot gun* My head may be coming off, and I may feel like s***, but I will still kill you! *takes med* all three... five... all eight of you!
Actually, there are nine. The cloning machine screwed up and I got eight for the price of nine. :D Besides, you don't even know what I look like.

Actually, there are nine. The cloning machine screwed up and I got eight for the price of nine.

you got ripped off by the cloning machine... Maybe I'll just shoot anyone from out of state, then... And any cops that come by... Ah, screw it, you don't even know what she looks like! :lol: ...[/spam] :roll: ... Yeah...

12/14/07

Actually, there are nine. The cloning machine screwed up and I got eight for the price of nine.

you got ripped off by the cloning machine... Maybe I'll just shoot anyone from out of state, then... And any cops that come by... Ah, screw it, you don't even know what she looks like! :lol: ...[/spam] :roll: ... Yeah...

Well, I know your real name! :twisted:

Meh, I just placed it kinda close to where I live... I zoomed in, turns out that I put that marker way North of where I am... Good luck finding me in Kennedy Space Center :lol:

12/14/07

Meh, I just placed it kinda close to where I live... I zoomed in, turns out that I put that marker way North of where I am... Good luck finding me in Kennedy Space Center :lol:
I've been there...numerous times. It's fun. I'll not only find you, I'll enjoy myself while finding you! I'll take the tours, see the rockets, hunt you down... :roll:

lol, you've been to Kennedy as well, eh? You know the Lego area for small children? There's a miniature Space Shuttle and holding piece in there that's roughly eight feet tall built out of Legos... I helped build it when I was seven... But you're actually willing to pay to get in there? Place is boring as hell to me, maybe because I saw it all when I was a kid, er, a younger whipper-snapper as Tex would say... Everything is over-priced and over-tourist-acised...

12/14/07