What is your favorite lightsaber duel?

Sinister

What is your favorite lightsaber duel?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite lightsaber duel?

• Qui-Gon Jinn & Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Darth Maul (Episode I)
    • Obi-Wan & Anakin vs. Count Dooku (Episode II)
    • Yoda vs. Count Dooku (Episode II)
    • Obi-Wan & Anakin vs. Count Dooku (Episode III)
    • Obi-Wan vs. General Grievous (Episode III)
    • Mace Windu vs. Darth Sidious (Episode III)
    • Yoda vs. Darth Sidious (Episode III)
    • Obi-Wan vs. Darth Vader (Episode III)
    • Obi-Wan vs. Darth Vader (Episode IV)
    • Luke vs. Darth Vader (Episode V)
    • Luke vs. Darth Vader (Episode VI)
    • other

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Anakin, stay in the cockpit!"

"But I..."

"..."

"... Stay in the cockpit!"

*Bangs head against wall* worst. line. EVER.

'Course, there's always "No... No mom, no! No!", but even that can't compare, though it is a close second with "They're like animals!... And I slaughtered them!... Like animals!" *Continues to bang head*

Right up there with stupid lines:

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..."

And this one isn't so much stupid, but rather a very good warning of what was to come:

"Mesa Jar Jar Binks!"

I'm confused as to how you worked the chronology of those lines :?:

But he said that the "They're like animals" line, then said the "noooooo" line and then said they were just warnings of the "Mesa Jar-jar Binks" line, and you'll notice that they couldn't possible have been warnings of what was to come because they come after the "mesa" line, therefore the "mesa" line would have to be a warning for the others... Yeah.

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

Mesa? As in tables? Made out of wood... Which comes from trees... Which is chopped down by lumberjacks... who wish that they'd been girlies, like their dear papa! 8O:lol: Okay, then- I assumed you were speaking to me, and I'm pretty sure I've already mentioned what happens when one chooses to assume- it makes an ass out of u and me.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I think to have made the scene work he needs to fall to his knees because otherwise he still looks badass, and evil so the "noooo" doesn't work when he is standing. And explosions... woo and yay!
"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

evenMust... resist... urge... to... BEAK... GAH! I can't resist it! It's even though, not "evil though"! *Begins to pant* Great, now I have to go to a help session.

"Hello, my name is DarthTofu, and I've recently had a snag in attempt to quite BEAKing... I thought I was through with it, I was controlling the urges, then I just saw something that could be BEAKed and it sent my blood boiling... I need another BEAK patch..." *Applies BEAK patch to arm and sighs as sweet, sweet relief floods system*

@Def: That was the weirdest site ever...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 3 weeks later...

My vote goes for the duel in Empire. Maybe it's a bias because Empire happens to be my all-time favorite in the series. Runner-up? Well, the Luke/Vader duel in Jedi and the Obi-Wan/Vader duel in Sith are pretty damned close--Jedi for its classical-ness and Sith for how cool it and the music were (though I despise the Force-pushing crap...).

"Hello, my name is DarthTofu, and I've recently had a snag in attempt to quite BEAKing...
"Quite BEAKing"? Do you mean, quit BEAKing? :twisted: You can never quit!!! Once you start down the BEAK path, forever will it dominate your destiny--consume you it will, as it did me!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Give in! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hey, if anyone wants to see something funny, go back and read the first page of this thread. Then jump to this page. One can see why the admins have gotten on us in the past for spam... :roll: