pics of the characters

Guest JediIgor

Guest Scathane
Now, there is obviously a dilemma here.. half of them will be from books/comics and the other half from the movies (or maybe games).

How do we keep all our characters looking the same? Wouldn't it be weird if we had one card with Han Solo from the movie, and another with Daala from the comics?

Does anyone know of a way of making movie characters appear more comic drawn perhaps?

Or have you any alternate suggestions?

Why is this a problem? Most of us are used to the Star Wars universe coming at them through movies, games, comics, books, you name it. Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with mixed pictures, as long as they're good pictures.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a problem with a old lady sitting on throne getting money for it. Sorry, brits.

Hamlet was written by a man who died too long ago. That quote though, if you read the "Aleph" by Jorge Luis Borges will have another meaning for you.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
I have a problem with a old lady sitting on throne getting money for it. Sorry, brits.

Hamlet was written by a man who died too long ago. That quote though, if you read the "Aleph" by Jorge Luis Borges will have another meaning for you.

Could you just enlighten me with a short explanation, instead of me reading the entire book (which, I bet, has a considerable amount of pages)?

Not many pages, but I doubt there is a good translation into english. Much less into any other language.

Anyway, an Aleph is one point in the universe where all points, past present and future, of the universe exist. Pretty confusing. When the devil wanted to tempt Jesuschrist he revealed him an Aleph, ther he saw all kingdoms an riches of the world.

Hamlet may not have intended to refer to an aleph, but Borges used his quote to introduce his story.

To be King in a Nut, in a nut that is an Aleph is being the ruler of the entire universe, an universe that turns out to be infinite.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• 4 months later...
Well, don't hate me because of this remark, it might have been said before. but with most of the image editing programs you can make photo's look like paintings (microsoft photo-editor for example)

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

• 2 weeks later...
Sith Lord, feel free to take task of the cards team upon you! If you could assist in converting photo's to drawn pictures, that might come in handy and is very much apreciated
Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

• 1 month later...
Where have we got to with pictures now? I assume we have a finalised character list?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

All my books are at the other end of the country i'm afraid. Yes it's trtue. I wasn't able to bring a single Star Wars book to uni!! :cry:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away