ACTIVE Multiplayer List

hi guys i'v been playing rebellion (or supremacy as its called here in uk! :S) for a while now, managed to get a lan game going with my housemate without the use of internet.

we're hoping to try and get some games going over the internet. iv read about the hamachi network, will i be able to link up with out that tcp/com malarchy? i mean is it possible to just download hamachi, create a network and play like that?

cheers guys

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

baron2100@msn.com

I started playing again just recently. I prefer the 1.00 US version of the game, because it is stable, and does not crash (unlike 1.01).

The best Rebellion player in the world. Want to challenge me? http://myleague.com/rebellion1

• 4 weeks later...
Alot of the networks are full to capacity on himachi. And some dont recognize starwarsrebellion as the password. I just created swrebellion13 on himachi and the password is, you guessed it, starwarsrebellion. I want to encourage all active players that like to play alot join network swrebellion13

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MSN: marksparrow1980 /at/ hotmail.com

I also joined those swrebellion2 - 12 hamachi groups, I see just one guy atm and he's not responding :P

EDIT: I'm sorry, I misspelled my MSN. Corrected now.

Edited by Markus_Ramikin

• 3 weeks later...

I am willing to play, It is so hard to find someone to play with. I will make time for this game unless i have class or work.

Just email mrzperkins@gmail.com or me8148 on yahoo messenger. I thinkg I am good but No Idea If I am good or not, I have only played 7 different people so I have nothing to compare it too. I can beat the game on hard as if that matters. Haha Thx

When I was 7 I thought I was awesome at goldeneye too, until I played a person outta my circle of 6 friends ;)

• 5 weeks later...

if anyone wants to play i opened hamachi network Rebellion4 pass: rebellion

cause i couldnt join any of the swrebellion hamachi networks ive created this one sooo playyy lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey,

If someone wants to play sw rebellion with me, who is new or somewhat new to playing against others, and lives in US, with some fair rules, send me a email, and we'll talk, get a game going.

I am still trying to get a game going...if anyone is interested in one, get in touch with me! Send me a message...

I am on tonight...drop me a note if you want to get one going!

--Dave

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I've never played SWR against another player, but I think I've got the basics down pretty well and after I've crushed the computer several times on expert (just so you know what I mean with "got the basics down"), I'm looking for a new challenge. Shoot me an email if you're up for a fair (no ghost fleeting, HQ colonization) game.

~Julian

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...