ACTIVE Multiplayer List

Cool, alot of people know a good strategy game when they see it. Rebellion, though old, I find still to be the best one out there.

I don't use MSN or aim or whatnot. I only log into yahoo chat whn I'm actively going to chat, or meet someone. I don't like leaving it open when I'm not using it.

Well, I'll be sending an email to all of you who posted here.

Just tell me what days and times you can play, and tell me your timezone, (I'm at -4 GMT) I've played multi for the first time last week, it was intense! We played on a small map, I'm not too fond of the small map in multiplayer. It's really tough for the rebels unless you form some house rules. :wink:

On Small Map we played with:

1. No assassination missions.

2. No abduction missions. (Only allowed on Mon Mothma, Luke, Vader, and the Emperor)

3. The Empire is not allowed to bombard any Rebel planets for the first 200 turns, (Assaults are ok)

Anyways, I'm available for a game all this weekend (Oct 28 to 30) As long as we're not playing on a small map, then everything goes, no house rules are needed for fair play. Although I'm still not fond of assassination missions since there is only a limited number of characters. But we can talk about that before we start :wink:

If you have Yaoo Chat, then we could meet there to set up the game. Or we could meet in Gamespy.

Anyone is welcome to contact me for a game. Either reply here, I'll check back often, or email me at magellan{at}canada.com (replace the {at} with @) :wink:

I'm looking for a long session, 5-10 hours of play. 8)

Admiral8Q

http://admiral8q.onestop.net/admiral8q_sig.gif

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good Viajero!

10 pm 0 GMT is 6 PM my time, about 4 hours from now. I'll meet you in Gamespy between 10 and 11 your time this evening. I have stuff to do right now, but I'll hopefully see you then. Are you under "Viajero" in Gamespy?

I'll check back here in the forums also :wink:

http://admiral8q.onestop.net/admiral8q_sig.gif

Hi all.

I registered on these forums a while back when i first got the game and started to play it. I mainly came on to see what people thought of it and how the hell it worked :)

I'm looking to try a muliplayer now as the AI is a little on the weak side. Kinda gets a little dull. I've not done any multiplayer before so this should be intresting. My MSN is Sihsboy@msn.com or send me a mail at Sihsboy@gmail.com.

well, it turns out that i can't play the game on multi. we think its because i'm using a router. when i try to launch in Gamespy i get an error. I've checked the file path for gamespy and i've patched it up. also tried doing a direct I connection, but still nothing. It would seemed i'm doomed to a life of single player :cry:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

can play almost every day, not for long time though - being at work.

also, I'm in Moscow, so when here morning, there in USA is evening...

um, "being at work" possibly affects speed, but I think this doesn't matter

I'm using skype - nick is brainsucker_

order restored to the Galaxty. insignificant rebellion has been crushed. but Empire must remain vigilant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I would love to play a Rebellion game with anyone.

Few things:

- only huge galaxies,

- only serious players willing to save games and get back to it untill the end (I mean until one of the players says: "it's the end"),

- Europe compatible times.

MSN & email : chouetteducourrier (/-\) pierrefrance.com

See you in the galaxy !

Pierre,

Always up for a rebellion game,

Hardly waiting for a rebellion 2.

• 4 weeks later...

I am just returning to active status. It has been some time since I have played a full game online, so consider me a novice :wink:

DShelby1@msn.com

Most setups will be fine, vanilla game only, no mods please. I am more than likely free Thursday nights after 2300 EST.

Anybody looking for a multiplayer noob, tha'd be me.

masterxaan@hotmail.com

I'm advanced against the computer, but I've only been involved in one multiplayer game, about 5 years ago. And since the computer isn't exactly what I consider a smart opponent... I don't know how good I am multi. But I'm around once or twice a week, and more often in the next few weeks (boss is cutting hours).

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...