ACTIVE Multiplayer List

I've got a lot of time the next 3 weeks and I'm looking forward to wasting it in Rebellion :)

my contact

tym79@hotmail.com

@GalacticHamster

Nice Game so far - Vader captured on his way to business and Rebells on Svivren - but the Empire WILL strike back

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im avalible most times con tact roach_tj@yahoo.com

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j252/Darth_Syn/200px-Mandaloreultimate2.jpghttp://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p277/Crushedfeather/MandalorianSkull.jpg

92% of peapol listen ©rap these days if you are part of the 8% still listen to to real music ad this as part of you signiture

I have installed Hamachi (Free Version) and I think I have been able to "log on" to swrebellion9 and swrebellion10 (I have logged off them since I don't know the "protoco" (i.e. rules/regs/etc)l for using those VPN to play Rebellion.

As far as skill level I have very little mutliplayer experience except for newbies to the game who I could easily destroy quickly becaue of their inexperience. I feel I am an excellent player against the AI, but then, who isn't when they play the game often.

So against a fair multiplayer opponent, I most likey will get my butt kicked the first few times, as flaws in my strategy are revealed, but hopefully it will be fun to play.

My Email is kleaver@roadrunner.com

My Screenname on AIM is ColAylett53VABat, but you won't be able to find my online because I have set my list to only "my buddy's list" can see me, so email me with your screenname, and I can add your name to my buddy list.

I generally prefer the Empire, but will play as the Alliance.

My player name that i use (for all multiplayer games, not just for Star Wars related games) is Lord Siditious (Si-di-shus)

KEn L.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i'd like to play some games of rebellion tomorrow around this time. hit me up on hamachi, or here. i'm central time united states, so, around 8:30 my time or so be good time to start.

i'm also going to leave a rebellion hamachi network open for you guys all to use.

name : rebellion101

password : starwarsrebellion

inactive players WILL be kicked from my hamachi network, it's how i handle other games i serve hamachi for, it's how i'll handle this. i'm looking for folks ready to play. i got a lot of good bandwidth and located in the middle of the USA, so not a bad option for east coast/ west coast games.

/|\\

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just so everyone knows I am still playing, I don't turn on MSN a lot (just to find a game mostly) but I am on hamachi in the swrebellion12 room which Klamp is also in. You can add stephen@jennings.org on msn or message me on here. I have a couple active games going currently but still a few open save slots :-).

Oh yea, I also have voice chat setup (Skype) and prefer to play people while talking on it as it completely owns sending those text messages back and forth.