• Star Wars : Jedi Starfighter
    • Star Wars : Knights Of The Old Republic
    • Star Wars : Knights Of The Old Republic 2 : The Sith Lords
    • Star Wars : Starfighter
    • Star Wars : The Clone Wars
    • Star Wars Episode 1 : Racer
    • Star Wars Galaxies
    • Other

For most of my cards I didn't create new stats unless it was a completely new character/ship/regiment type. Actually, some of my cards may have setting from when I liked to build massive fleets and throw them at the rebels.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How 'bout a rapid-fire death star?

or a TIE with a superlaser?

or an R2 droid as capital ship?

a TIE fighter with carrier ability?

a turbolaser zero-g stormtrooper?

endless possibilities...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/RiesstiuIV/Krempel/trapaure.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I love the rapid-fire death star idea. You could wipeout a massive fleet in no time. :twisted:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
That is a good idea too but what about 9999 superlaser tote'en tie fighters docked in a rapid-fire death star. Now that is the best. 8)

Guest Admiral_Antilles
No. It's the TIE fighter that can launch a hundred squads of mini TIEs each equipped with rapid fire super lasers. :twisted:

Fine. You win. :oops:

First off, you'd have to have Bush as the empire (he's got more resources). Then you couldn't engage in any hostilities until Bush creates some propaganda as to why Kerry should be destroyed. In the end though, Bush would loos even if Kerry is defeated. PPL would be smart enough to see his lies and rise up againt him.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Sorry, Thrawn but I am gonna have to disagree compleately with that remark to Bush. That said, we should get back to subject because this is something that should not really be discussed if ya know what I mean.

Aye, it is somewhat off topic and belongs in the outside interest forum, if there. This tends to be a touchy topic for most people, with each stalwartly supporting thier own beliefs.

So what was this thread about again?