Main Characters.

Venix

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounding good to me guys, we'd have to change some of the Luke meets Thrawn pics though, we can't have Thrawn throwing force lightning when he's not a jedi!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Well, i guess we don't, but don't you think C'Baoth would have done something if Thrawn had been force sensitive?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know. But I also don't know this is relevant :arrow:

I say C'Baoth as Vader. After all, Luke and he have to battle.

Thrawn can have Noghri instead of lightning :roll:

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

• 1 month later...
I just wanted to say thanks all.I had to blow the dust off this game but its been worth it.I finally got to play w/ Obi Wan and Boba Fett :D .Appreciate the hard work everyone.

"I dont believe it"

That, is why you fail"

I don't want to disapoint you, but I talked to mr Fett and mr Kenobi, and they told me they won't be starring in the new TC

They will not be in the TC. The timeline is five years after ROTJ!

Mr.TK421-I was talking about my mod dude.I know yours is set in the Thrawn period.I just wanted to say thanks for all that has been done for this game.

"I dont believe it"

That, is why you fail"

From your post I didn't exactly understand that you was talking about your TC. You posted in the part of the forum of our Reloaded TC, so I thought it was about that.

I don't take it as an offense anyway... it seems that I returned to my normal behaviour quite a time ago, and the normal me is quite easygoing.

Do me a favor and keep me informed about your TC.

My TC starts before A New Hope and ends right as Thrawn comes to power.The characters I use are from Episode's 4-7.There is a AI stupidity that is driving me up the wall.In my TC Luke is not a known Jedi,so he has to meet up w/ Obi to realize the force.For some reason the AI refuses to move him from Yavin-any suggestions?

"I dont believe it"

That, is why you fail"

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Now since this is in the Thrawn Period it has to have Thrawn right, Of Course! So Are you all going to make a new Thrawn Card or going to use the old one? Also are you going to beef up his stats in the TC?

• 3 weeks later...

We should put an ad:

Are you charismatic???

Are you strong???

Are you old???

Then you are the man we are looking for... We are an online Star Wars community that is looking for models for images to be put in the games... We might never want to knwo from you again, although will be looking at your picture constantly (Luckly heavily editted)...

If you are interested call

the nearest SWR member to you....

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

How 'bout Chuck Norris with dyed hair, or David Caradine (spelling ?) with a long beard :lol:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Ok. How about tihs. I know, I know. Not that perfect, but he is old, strong, and has an "mad" look in his eyes.... Use our imagination. With some editing... maybe.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RADVAiITaW91SdDN7AfgS4bNb*baRygRKSvyVWS2a*9wR0PKa19t*m0aNE0a6nF9MQx0!0jZs2OMiM8DWCzcan0gt*LG2ZiGiQAtSslXWKE/7860413B.jpg?dc=4675427782064939988 (small sized illustration)

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I am not a memeber of Rebellion reloaded but what if you took C'baoth's pic from one of the Thrawn Trilogy covers and edit it? Or scan it and edit it? I am probably wrong but its an idea. :D