Main Characters.

Venix

Maybe as a replacement for the event, where Luke tells her of her heritage. But I don't know, if that event will be triggered if she already has force powers and how it will affect her then.

Has anyone tried this already ?

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Luuke, Luuke is a mindless villian in the book thrown in to make it exciting. He's not the kind of character we're looking for.

Thrawn and C'Baoth work best for main characters.

( Remember the Alliance side has 4, so Luke and MM wont work. )

Nobody dies a virgin, life screws us all.

Venix

The Rankless-One

Given time, if he hadn't been killed, Luuke would've become the next Vader. I think we need to bring Mara Jade into this somewhere as well.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest JediIgor
Now that I think about it, we have "Luke" and "Jedi Luke" cards, so if we just change both of them, after coming back from the 'extended trip,' the people need not have force powers. Hence, we could use any character as long as we could think of a good story as to why they left.

Spring Break? :D

Raucous, drunken partying on Corellia!!!!! 8O

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

The Imperial main characters certainly should be Thrawn and C'Baoth. Pellaeon was around, and the rest of imperial captains that served directly under Thrawn (Brandei, Dorja, etc...) Also there was Covell. Clone Palpy was hidden in Byss, Isard iin who-knows-where plotting revenge. Krennel in Ciutric, clone-Isard in who-knows-where, Lemelisk in hiding, and HArrsk and TEradoc "warlording" around.

For REloaded, I think that Imp stormtroopers and TIEs should be particularly cheap. Clone factories and all. There should be a particular bonus in leadership, but a small decay in the overall diplomatic abilities.

The Rebs have Luke, Leia, Han, Mothma, ACkbar around. WEdge is Rogue Leader, Corran Horn has been identified as a JEdi candidate, and needs training. The Wraiths are an elite intel team, Kapp dendo and PAge have also very good intel teams. DOdonna is captured but that would be hard to recreate. Rebel should start with better starships, and perhaps have a diplomacy bonus.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

If we have to switch the empire and rebellion around then I think our two main characters should be Luke and Leia (not Mon Mothma). Leia is so much more important than Mothma after Return of the Jedi.
If I am wise, it is because I know that I know nothing.

Oh, and also, I think that the Luke going away event should be Luke going off to start the Jedi Training School. When he gets back he can train jedi which would be accurate anyway since he really didn't start training Jedi until that point anyway.

Well sure, that would work fine. Luke does not leave for Degoba until day 300 or 400. This would be reasonably close to the same time line if Reb 2 started with the beginning of the Trawn books. I mean we don't have to be perfect. I just think that the academy would be a very important event to throw into a game based upon the expanded universe era and the disapearance of Luke seems like the best way the incorporate it.

Please take the events stuff to the DLL department, as its got nothing to do with Personnel cards.

I think we should keep the sides as they are, and continue using the current Rebels. If memory serves, Mon Mothma was the Chief of state during the Thrawn period.

Nobody dies a virgin, life screws us all.

Venix

The Rankless-One

Sowwy Venix. Indeed, Mon Mothma was the gal in charge. And i agree, there were more influential Rebel characters than there were Imperial. I don't think the Clone Emperor shopuld make an appearance. However, there were plans to Clone Thrawn...

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

It is nicer if the Imps have a mobile flagship (like Chimeara). The NR could have as best the Coruscant system.

I think the Imp 4 and the NR 2 is a good idea.

Confrontations like Vader/Luke can become easily Luke/Luuke, Palpy/Leia - Joruus/Leia (or Jade)

What about Mara Jade? - in the Imp 2 and the NR 4 idea

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

Whose side were you thinking to have Mara on? I was thinking as a Rebel.

The thing with a captured Dodonna could be done with the savegames, I found a flag on captured imps, that I'm carrying around in my primary attack fleet that also serves as a brig :D

With the original 4Reb/2Imp structure the imps would still move their chars around, although they wouldn't have a flagship, but that could be created with changing a savegame to have such a ship/fleet.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Guest JediIgor
It is nicer if the Imps have a mobile flagship (like Chimeara). The NR could have as best the Coruscant system.

I think the Imp 4 and the NR 2 is a good idea.

Confrontations like Vader/Luke can become easily Luke/Luuke, Palpy/Leia - Joruus/Leia (or Jade)

What about Mara Jade? - in the Imp 2 and the NR 4 idea

We can't do that.. but since we're going to have to have a "Rebel HQ", we could change it to "Rebel Flagship".. :idea:

Instead of having a flag ship, why don't you have a death star with a fleet. The fleet would be undetatchable, but that would be more realistic. Say a fleet with 20 ISD II's and 3 SSD's plus some Carracks and Lancers. Also that would force playewrs to have a climatic final battle.

It's debateable whether the Imps should be allowed to add to that fleet.

No, i'd like it to be able to move. I just want a large fleet that can't be split up, but i don't think that can be done. It's not in the game.

I prefer the Imp 4 and the NR 2.. or a change of these number of characters for each side... but that can't be done?

I mean, you can make Jade on a NR slot with Imp loyalty?

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...