• Imperator
    • Supreme Moff
    • Grand Imperator
    • Dictator
    • Tyrant
    • How about... (post a suggestion)

...0!

WOOHOO! WOO YAY! YIPPEE! HA-HA! WOO!!!

At last, I, SOCL, have succeeded in what many have not! Less than a year ago I was but a mere cadet teaching those above me the ways of what would eventually become the BEAK Imperium. Over time, I came to love this place and have made many friends. During that time, I was dubbed the Grand Imperator of Boring Explanations And Korrections, or BEAK, as I continued my wild, if not sometimes random explanations and "korrections" of all things I could! Though I went through two major disappearances (two grand wars against the PC menace) and the loss of girlfriend, I have striven on, most helped along my my friends here at SWR.N! And now, at last, I am part of the coveted Order of 2000 Posts!

Come and celebrate with me! We shall feast (on spam...heh) for many-a-posts here in this topic until a moderator gets sober and shuts us down! :mrgreen:

By the way, do the poll, too! It concerns my soon-to-be nu rank! There's a few of the ones I like, but you can suggest one as well!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulaions SOCL

I have cast my vote for 'Imperial Tyrant' as that sounds right for the leader of the BEAK IMPERIUM :D:D:D

You have failed me for the last time

What is Life? Life is the Nation. The Individual must die anyway. Beyond the Life of the Individual is the Nation.

Guest Scathane

Congratulations, bro!!! :mrgreen: A well deserced 2000 posts!!! You're definitely one of the prime people who make this community what it is, which is..., well..., er..., whatever it is...

Naturally I voted for Grand Imperator.

Sssssmoking :!: :!: :!:

Somehow I always knew you'd be the next :lol:

It's great to be in such an active community, maybe we should

have a slogan like 'stay a while, stay forever' :D

Btw, I think Elvis' suggestion 'Grand Imperator of BEAK' would

be good. I also got an idea about a rank insignia :roll:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Thank you, all, for your congratulations on my advancement! Now, you must all advance here with Elvis, Scath, Trej, and I! Then we'll have too many chiefs and not enough Indians! :lol:

...err...never mind.

It seems that Grand Imperator is winning...I expected as much. :roll:

In keeping with BEAK Imperial doctrine: The reason I wouldn't make my rank Grand Imperator of BEAK is because that is a title, not a rank. Just how, for instances, a battalion commander is a lieutenant colonel, that is his rank, but his title is Battalion Commander. It's the same with Grand Imperator and Grand Imperator of BEAK. A better example: Prime Minister is a rank, Prime Minister of the Hardtopronouncia is a title. The second "of etc." is added, it becomes a title. So, thank you for the suggestion, Elvis (and it's not to say that your rank isn't correct, just that you are Emperor and your title is Emperor of the Force...sort of), but I wouldn't want to add "of etc." to the end of my rank.

I hope that made sense. :roll:

Mask, I would VERY interested in seeing your suggestion for rank insignia! (Am I correct in assuming it's for Grand Imperator (of BEAK)?) You see, I only have insignia for the Supreme Moff choice...the others would have to be created...and I am open to suggestions on that part, but that depends on what wins (lets say...within a week). Of course, I won't put up my rank until the nu ranking system is in place...

Imperial doctrine also dictates I explain this: In case you are wondering, I put Dictator down in reference to the Roman governmental position of dictator, not the relating to connotation must people have of the word. Also, tyrant was a governmental position among the Greeks (specifically the Spartans) with the same basic duties as a Roman dictator...

Get what I mean?

:roll:

Hey, Trej, I thought BEAK was Boring Explanations And Korrections... :? That's right, not even I am 100% sure... :? Perhaps we should ask founder and owner of the BEAK Imperium, Grand Vizier Scathane the Astromech.... :twisted:

Again, thank you the congratulations! ...now staee and hav a phew duzin drincks with mee! :mrgreen:

Well since it's ...of BEAK I thought of, errm a beak. Maybe from a screenshot of a "finding Nemo" trailer. :roll:

Actually, it was more meant as a joke than an actual consideration, but when I read it, that was the first image that I could think of :wink:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Guest Scathane

Well, as the inventor of the term BEAK in the SOCL sense of the word, I might put a few words in... BEAK stems from the time when SOCL was a puny cadet. Upon entering our community, he started explaining and correcting a lot of things (he still does, as you may have noticed)... Someone then remarked he was the king of boring explanations... I thought about this for a while and came up with the concept of BEAK: Boring Explanations and Annoying Korrections.

Why? Are you in need of a dorky sobriquet as well, La Forge? :twisted:

SOCL, don't post while I'm posting... 8O:evil::twisted:
Watch it, Trejy! :twisted:

I think he is... :twisted: ...wait! 8O Scath you're attempting to establish a monopoly of sobriquets, aren't you?! You establish them and remain founder and owner!

...I see how it is. :roll:

SOCL, don't post while I'm posting... 8O:evil::twisted:
Watch it, Trejy! :twisted:

I'm still your superior for about 600 posts, so don't you Trejy me, SOCLito... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

I think he is... :twisted: ...wait! 8O Scath you're attempting to establish a monopoly of sobriquets, aren't you?! You establish them and remain founder and owner!

...I see how it is. :roll:

Fool, only now at the end, do you understand.

How else could an astromech become Grand Vizier??? By manipulating dorks through their sobriquets...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

SOCLito... :twisted::twisted::twisted:
Ah, man, now that was low! :x I...surrender. :cry:

Fool, only now at the end, do you understand.

How else could an astromech become Grand Vizier??? By manipulating dorks through their sobriquets...

Oh, shit! 8O As a matter of fact, I was the one who suggested Scath be grand vizier... :( I even helped with the creation of his insignia... :(

What have I done?!

:roll:

I could make you feel worse... Your situation is comparable to Jar-Jar's for suggesting to give Palpatine emergency powers... 8O8O8O:twisted::twisted::twisted:

And now the little astromech is the wielder of unmeasurable power...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

[click]

SOCL suddenly sits upright, eyes focused on nothing, and speaks like a robot...

"Grand Vizier Scathane is master of all. We must obey our astromech overlord, he rules us."

[click]

"What?! What happened?!"

SOCL looks around, unaware of what he just said...unaware of the chip implanted in his brain...

"Hmm...hey, guys, I just got an idea... :twisted: It's time for a revolution here at SWR.N...." :twisted: