Rant(s)

SOCL

Awww, cheers. Anyway, i hope i don't annoy you guys too much! :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Yeah this place is pretty dead now. Only 5 people or so post frequently and then there are another 5 who do once a week and a few with once every two weeks and so on...

Sniff...sniffle... :(

Anyway, i've got A FIERCE BOUT OF BLOODY RANTING I HAVE TO YELL LOUDLY ABOUT TO ANYBODY WHO VIEWS THIS BY ACCIDENT!

RANT...SNARL...

It goes like this:

Me :arrow: Despatch rider

Firm :arrow: Use radios to relay my pick-ups

Today :arrow: Firm's radio licence suddenly cut-off

Solution :arrow: Text message work on mobile phones

Me :arrow: Realize flash mobile phone is actually shagged and switching itself off, thus not receiving texts of work, that are my money. :evil:

Immediate solution :arrow: Inform my controller it's ok our radios are down, my phone's shagged, because being Jahled i'm crafty enough to value communication and remind him of my Pager! (Remember those folks :lol: )

Former Friend's Reply :arrow: To much hassle, don't have time to use Pager service...

Me :!: ..... 8O .... :o .... :x ... :evil:

(I can't actually post the context of the abuse Lawrence got when I started throwing our customer's packages on his desk but you can use your imagination imagine the scene, just think shaven-headed ginger haired psychopathic-eyed me :) virtually ramming these packages into my 'former friend.')

Next :arrow: 'To hell with this! :( '

Motive :arrow: I need another job! :x

Solution :arrow: 'A new career! Yes! I need change! Home! Quick! Get my National Insurance Card and straight to the job center to see what they have to say! Cool.'

About twenty Minutes Later :arrow: PUNCTURE!

Epilogue :arrow: Leave it all behind me. Mumble with Alex and cat. Hit 'connect!'

Rant over.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Not a good day then. So did you actually quit or have you just decided that you will?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Guest Scathane
You have to admit that it is kind of ironic that, now that you want to quit the transport industry after twelve years, you have to move on... :lol:

Good to have you back, if you don't spam too much! :P

Don't forcee the smile Scath, let it come naturally! :)

Guest Scathane
Not much, it's been kind of quiet... Except for the fact that ElvisMiggell has once again popped his nosy avatar around the corner... :twisted::wink: