Rant(s)

SOCL

I made this thread so all of us can come and whine about our day or anything we feel strongly about (though I get a feeling either: 1) it already exists, or 2) it will fail). Any how, this is probably going to be considered a spam thread, but we'll see.

First, I must say I am quite pissed off at Kelly (not truly) for giving me a stomach flu that has me only eating crackers, bread, and water. So today, Day 4 for this virus, I went to the hospital and was looked over by a certian Lieutenant Cameron who was in a rush to go home. So first he checks all the normal vitals, then he has me lay down on my back says, "Relax". I nod, thinking, okay, he's going to push down on my stomach like usual. My attempted relaxation is suddenly broken by the most painful pushes I have ever had...and not because my stomach hurts, but because he was practically punching.

Then he asked me whether or not I had had my appendix removed in the past; I said, "No". He then decided to push down where my appendix would be. Now, let me tell you, it didn't matter whether or not my appendix hurt before or if it was part of the problem, it is killing me now. So he decided to send me to do about a million and one tests.

I was rushed to the lab where they drew enough blood from me to feed a vampire for a week. Promptly after I was ordered to Radiology, where they forced me to strip down to my underwear (pink boxers, I had to wear the pink ones...) and was put into a shroud which was, incidentally open in the rear. I was made to lay down on an extremely cold table in a terribly cold room where they took about twelve x-rays and I'm sure I now glow in the dark. After changing (difficult since I had limited use of one of my arms due to the blood drawn), I was rushed back to the clinic where the lieutenant told me I was fine and had me pick up some medicine in the pharmacy which stops me from vomitting (which has been the prime problem) so I can eat, yet takes away my appetite.

:roll:

So I went to the school to teach my class, and as it turns out, the teacher forgot to inform me that I didn't have to teach the class today because they were writing a research paper, which she also forgot to inform me about, yet I have to grade. So I left the school and started driving home when my cell phone goes off. I grab it and see that it's the teacher. Apparently she changed her mind and needs me to teach the class. So I turned around (this is after the hospital, mind you) and taught about Greek law and the Greek philosophy on law in the alloted time, which was only ten-fifteen minutes. After all this, I graded a few papers (which I hadn't been informed of either). I then left the school and went to go light up a Camel, when I found that I was out! :x

I made a quick run to the store and decided to by some Swisher's cigars and a pack of Camels. Seconds after leaving the store, I destressed with a good shot of deadly nicotine. I then came home to find that I had to vomit because I had forgotten to take my medicine, and now, here I am.

What a wonderful day.

• 3 weeks later...
My rant is simple. I hate anti-everything people.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

People that oppose you in a discussion just for the hell of it, but then have no argument to back it up!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Guest Scathane
People that oppose you in a discussion just for the hell of it, but then have no argument to back it up!
I agree, although I do tend to like a discussion with an argument to back it up! :twisted:

Yes, intelligent discussion are always interesting. :twisted: I remember a certain discussion here a while ago about the nature of the Dark Side.. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Anti-everything people.... Well, Costa Rica has its share of them, 58 of them are in the Costa Rican Parlament, which is composed of 58 people.

That's why there isn't any progress in Costa Rica... :(:?

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Yeah, i don't mind bloody minded people who are clever enough to think more or less as they speak, but those people that decide to argue with you about something, but then can't come up with any sort of reason for their argument really piss me off. I'm not referring to anyone on the site don't worry!

Guest Scathane
...but those people that decide to argue with you about something, but then can't come up with any sort of reason for their argument really piss me off.
I think I speak not only for myself but for Trej as well if I say that those people are sheer joy for us bloody minded folk who are clever enough to think more or less as we speak. :twisted:

Well yeah, i'm one of those too, but i'd rather have an intellectual argument with you or Trej than someone who doesn't know how to argue!

This is true. Ive just had to leave another website, because people didn;t likke the fact that cos i had so much time on my hands i was able to reply to all the topics with my own reasonable opinions. I left before they booted me out, essentially for being lucky!

Yeah i wasn't too thrilled, but i didn't want to make a situation out of it. :)

Guest Scathane
This is true. Ive just had to leave another website, because people didn;t likke the fact that cos i had so much time on my hands i was able to reply to all the topics with my own reasonable opinions. I left before they booted me out, essentially for being lucky!
Heck, we don't like the fact that you have so much spare time on your hands that you're able to reply to all the topics here either! :twisted: We're just so incredibly humane and sensible that we'll never boot you out! :wink: