rebellion

bigpoppapump

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys i wonder if you know any peopel from Russia or Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania? asi see we are very rare here like "artifacts" :)

Who would like to talk to an artifact? please pay 100 credits on Ivan Ivanov handle in ICIS. :) lol

Hey cool. Good point! I want to be an artifact too! Greetingz to every Rebellion fans from Hungary!!!! Üdvözlök mindenkit!

Hey Tristar, we could make a new topix: Artifacts :lol:

People from Russia, Latvia, Hungary, Nepal, Izrael, Burma ... are welcome :D

The arms of the mighty empire will reach every nation :twisted:

Don't forget Scotland! I may live near London, but i'm a Scot through and through!!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Supremacy is the name for Rebellion in England.

Sure you can train Jedi, you just have Vader to meet with characters. Each character has its own "Force probability", that can be changed with RebEd. Eventually Vader will report that he has found a Force User, oyou can then send Vader and the Force User on a Jedi TRaiing mission on any of your planets. Each mission takes about hundred days to complete, they are not always succesful.

If you play with the REbels it's mucht he same, but you have to wait until Luke becomes a JEdi Student detect Force User, and he has to gain the rank of Jedi Knight, he gains it after meeting and confronting VAder and evading capture.

There are five ranks for JEdi in teh game.

Novice

TRainee

Student

Jedi Knight

JEdi Master

In RebEd you can edit the ability to train JEdi, with the Imps I made Palpatine be able to find and train Force User, so I could use VAder for more important misions.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

...and not just Vader or Palpatine, with RebED you can of course make anybody capable of detecting and training Jedi. In my current game my Imperial Cindy Crawford character has just detected Imperial agents Christy Turlington and Piers Brosnan as potential Jedi.....I'm sending her to Sullust to see if General Heidi Klum is a potential force-user. Those damn rebels should have agent Bob Dylan sensing their jedi-scum.

(It's fantasy right?)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

..oh, and I forgot to mention Agent Anthony Blair....a close personal aide of the Emperor, his darkness and evil knows no bounds. I'm working on the George Bush character card, but it's kinda hard to a) figure out if he's a rebel or an Imp, and b) finding a picture to use that can't be mistaken for a chimpanzee......and Rebellion international? Gosh, well i'm sending this from London, Mongolia. Big shout going out to all of us out here in Mongolia! Yo dudes! Don't forget to bring the herds in guys!

..that could be seen as 'liberation,' wouldn't you think..................................................................................................................................................whooooo!!!............I'll scrap my George Bush Card idea and work on someone more vile, like.....eh....ummmmm..........ehhhh.............emmmmm............................................................ehhhhhhhhhhh..................................................................................................................................................................................ummmmmmmmmmmm..........................................................................................................ummm........................................................................................................................ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....................................ehhhhhhhh.................(etc.)

...Rah! Check out how wide my message is! Rah! ****Oh! Urgent message to all the herders east of Ulan Bator,Mongolia: Chiam Minsky's herd has just blocked the main road comming into town. Avoid. Central news agency advise going via the Gobi desert.****

Why don't we create the Soviet Union? The mighty pseudounion, with Emperor Stalin :x We could recruit agents like Gagarin or Brezhnev. We could build a great battlestation named Sputnik! Wuhohahaha!!

OK. Sick idea, forget it :oops:

Nah...I rather like the idea of the 'Sputnik' class Star Destroyer. You could give it a really high bombardment rating when it's orbit decays and it crashes into the planet. And you must of heard of the elite Soviet special Forces unit, the Bolshevik-ballet....

Guess we'll have to use some protocol droidz. :roll:

By the way... how much staff does a Death Star need? Does anyone know? Could be above 100.000. Sure it was a galactic tragedy, when the first one was destroyed, with all those innocent people on board....