Who is your Star Wars Twin?

Sith_Lord

Is it just me or does anyone else doubts someone's grip on reality when s/he is going under the sobriquet of Lucid Reality? :twisted:
I didn't want to say anything.... :roll:

Though the best insight is:

Sincerely, I doubt of anyone's grip on reality in these Forums...
Quite true. :roll::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Of course, you're right as always, Trej... :D
Fool, what have you done?! 8O You have only made his grasp on you tighter!

SOCL turns away from Scath, who--by all accounts--is perfectly fine, and turns to a group of...people. "It's too late for our friend, Scath. We must leave him behind--"

"Actually, I'm fine," Scath says, his tone tinted with confusion.

"You see, he's already gone into denial!" SOCL says very dramatically, the group watching slowly getting bored and walking away. "Now we must find a new astromech..."

...whoa. 8O I have no idea what that was all about. Sorry about that, I don't know what came over me. Actually, it was just me trying to be funny...again. :oops:

While I could say that SOCL is acting strangely these days, and that Scath suprisingly accepts that I'm right as always, I won't. Instead SOCL's last post will only serve to sustain the argument in my previous post...
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• 2 weeks later...
While I could say that SOCL is acting strangely these days, and that Scath suprisingly accepts that I'm right as always, I won't. Instead SOCL's last post will only serve to sustain the argument in my previous post...
Oh, if I only remembered what I typed on my last post in this topic. :roll: Well, since I'm in denial of being off-the-wall, I won't look back at the previous page and move on as if nothing has happened. :roll:

Oh, the horror. 8)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Scathane
Just as this post will only confirm what I said in my 355th post, which, taking into consideration what I wrote in my 1593rd post, goes on exactly to show that what I asserted in my 684th post is similar to what I claimed in my 962nd post. :?

Dude, you did not actually go and check that did you?!?

8O8O8O

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest Scathane
Dude, you did not actually go and check that did you?!?

8O8O8O

Unlike You foolish mortals, I do not have to check such things out, they're all part of my stupendously vast and superior mental abilities! Mwahahahaha! :twisted:

He is the Dark Lord of Useless Statistics... He controls powers beyond our understanding, perhaps even his own understanding.... 8O "
Indeed I am and, indeed, I do... er.... hmmm, that is except for that last bit..., I think... :?:oops:

• 2 weeks later...
You should really stop using that Stormtrooper helmet, Imperial Nedical Research Teams have discovered that the standard helmets are too small therefore making your "brain hurt", followed by confusion and ... "explosion". :lol::lol:
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

You should really stop using that Stormtrooper helmet, Imperial Nedical Research Teams have discovered that the standard helmets are too small therefore making your "brain hurt", followed by confusion and ... "explosion". :lol::lol:
You not so smarty yerself, Trej-Wedjy-Gedjy-Medjy! Not helmet hurt brain out of take off from Imperial hurricanetrooper--means I stormtrooper-y, understandsit yous, yes?