Who is your Star Wars Twin?

Sith_Lord

Luke and Leia were seperated at birth, maybe you were to!

go to http://www.outofservice.com/starwars/ to find your lost Star Wars twin.[/url]

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

I got

C-3po

Ozzel

Obi-Wan Kenobi

The Emperor

Leia

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

These are my SW twins:

1.Wicket -- A particularly curious, inventive, and resourceful young Ewok, open to exploring new ideas and developing novel solutions to everyday problems (e.g., destroying AT-STs).

2.Mon Mothma -- This is a senator of great integrity and responsibility whose talent for organization has streamlined the Alliances communications, decision-making, & accounting.

3.Ewoks -- A species with extraverted and introverted tendencies. On one hand they are a shy, timid, and reclusive species. On the other hand, they are very sociable, living in groups, placing great emphasis of interpersonal relations.

4.Boba Fett -- A mean and menacing bounty hunter, known for his ruthlessness. :wink:

5.Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt's palace).

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Here are my twins:

Astro Mech Droids -- This model of droid lies in the middle of the Openness dimension because although they are generally rule bound and conservative, they are also creative and often ingenious in their approach to the problem at hand.

Admiral Ackbar -- This rebel Admiral is renowned for his great powers of organization, responsibility, and administrative abilities. He is individual who can be relied upon.

"Old Ben" Kenobi -- this crazy old hermit isn't seen much. He doesn't appear to desire company, keeping himself to himself.

Obi-Wan Kenobi -- This loyal, kind, and honorable young Jedi is a good man.

Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt's palace).

• 2 weeks later...

Admiral Ackbar -- When Admiral Ackbar engages in battle, he does so by the book. His tactics are generally conservative preferring to avoid creative, risky, or novel plans except in rare circumstances.

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative

Han Solo -- This disheveled and scruffy smuggler leads a reckless and haphazard life, with little respect for rules and procedures.

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

Wampas -- reclusive creatures of the ice planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally shy, leading a solitary existence.

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

Qui-Gon Jinn -- This Jedi master is loyal, sensitive, and sympathetic.

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous. (had a 74 percentile with this one 8O )

C-3P0 -- This fussy droid is generally anxious and nervous with a constitution that often seems unsuitable for the danger in which it finds itself.

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy

:oops::oops::oops: got 3po

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

• 2 months later...

Hmm...interesting test...and interesting results. I got:

Yoda
    Tarkin
    Ben
    Vader
    Tusken Raider

Well, I guess it almost describes me.... :roll:

I'm interested with seeing what everyone else gets (but most especially Scath, Trej, and Jahled...and where the hell is wormie?!).

No need to worry SOCL, I am right here...

I got:

Astro Mech Droids -- This model of droid lies in the middle of the Openness dimension because although they are generally rule bound and conservative, they are also creative and often ingenious in their approach to the problem at hand.

Han Solo -- This disheveled and scruffy smuggler leads a reckless and haphazard life, with little respect for rules and procedures.

"Old Ben" Kenobi -- this crazy old hermit isn't seen much. He doesn't appear to desire company, keeping himself to himself.

Qui-Gon Jinn -- This Jedi master is loyal, sensitive, and sympathetic.

Princess Leia -- A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt's palace).

I personnaly feel that I am most like "Old Ben" Kenobi and Princess Leia (only a male version :wink: )

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

As long as you don't keep the haircut... You can be male Leia anytime you want, wormie. :lol:

Here are my results

Wicket

A particularly curious, inventive, and resourceful young Ewok, open to exploring new ideas and developing novel solutions to everyday problems (e.g., destroying AT-STs).

Mon Mothma

This is a senator of great integrity and responsibility whose talent for organization has streamlined the Alliances communications, decision-making, & accounting.

Old Ben

this crazy old hermit isn't seen much. He doesn't appear to desire company, keeping himself to himself.

Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker

This character truly belongs in the middle of the agreeableness dimension, representing both good and evil. On one hand a kind and warm, on the other hand, evil & ruthless.

Leia

A confident & calm individual who does not crack under pressure (e.g.,. when being threatened by Lord Vader). She is brave and relaxed, even when in great danger (e.g., when disguising herself as a bounty hunter to gain access to Jabba the Hutt's palace).

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Wicket
    Ackbar
    Old Ben
    Young Ben
    Leia

Now that should make me an inventive, reliable, sympathetic and calm hermit.

8O Gulp .... Jeeez, that thing is right :lol:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Interesting test.

Results:

Astro Mech Droid

Mon Mothma

Wampa

Qui-Gon Jinn

R2-D2

Ok the Wampa result is a little worrying, but I at least I scored well with Mothma, the Jedi and the brave little R2-D2.

"You don't know the power of the dark side. I must obey my master." - Vader

I got:

Yoda - This wise, philosophical, and thoughtful Jedi master challenges the establishment, encouraging his pupils to unlearn what they have learned and see the world in novel, creative ways.

Han Solo - This disheveled and scruffy smuggler leads a reckless and haphazard life, with little respect for rules and procedures.

Lando Calrissian - An energetic, sociable man. He is adventure seeking, talkative, and socially skilled.

Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker - This character truly belongs in the middle of the agreeableness dimension, representing both good and evil. On one hand a kind and warm, on the other hand, evil & ruthless.

R2-D2 - A brave droid, who remains calm, confident and unperturbed even during the most dangerous of missions.

Hmm, relatively accurate i'd say... :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I got:

Wicket -- A particularly curious, inventive, and resourceful young Ewok, open to exploring new ideas and developing novel solutions to everyday problems (e.g., destroying AT-STs).

Mon Mothma -- This is a senator of great integrity and responsibility whose talent for organization has streamlined the Alliances communications, decision-making, & accounting.

Wampas -- reclusive creatures of the ice planet Hoth. They are rarely seen & generally shy, leading a solitary existence.

Boba Fett -- A mean and menacing bounty hunter, known for his ruthlessness.

( :D )

Tusken warriors -- These inhabitants of Tatooine are unpredictable, temperamental, and excitable, and known to be especially moody in their difficult teenage years.

"I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other and I've seen a lot of strange things but I haven't seen ANYTHING to prove that there's an all-powerful force controlling everything. No mystical energy field controls MY destiny."- Han Solo

An interesting mix of innnocentness and purity, along with evil and uuncaringness. And welcome to the board. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away