Re: PFF - Evolution

Cain

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed - but - I don't like how child-boards look on the main index. They look crowded or tiny. So lets give each game we cover 3 subforums - seems more clean - if the game grows too much here - then we will discuss later:

X: General Discussion

X: Screenshots and Previews

X: Mods, Clans and multiplayer

... how we could best cover a game in 3-4 subforums?

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

yeah something like that. or maybe without the first level and just go straight to the games

Unless the Games Arena was all of the other games that didn't have their own forum. The question is, what types of games do we want to cover? RTS, FPS, and RPG? More or less?

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

Strategy

Simulation

Shooter

Action

Role-Playing

That's just a suggestion though.

Just make the fourth one action/adventure and we've got everything covered.

It bring upon us more of famine, death and war,

you know religion has a lot to answer for.

-Steve Harris, Iron Maiden

They seem fine. Btw who wants to enlist officialy in the team who will coordinate the change? It sems right that such a transofrmation can only be done by a team.

not really - we will change it on stages.

First we rearange what we have. And we should grow on what games we can cover at the moment.

I need to know first what we should merge to make more room? Once the suggestions are listed I will ask Ghostly if he can take his time to investigate how we can merge subforums. (*Pls ceate a test hidden subforum with some Slag topics and try to merge it with the slag - so we avoid any damage).

Well guys you always have a home with modcraft.net. The short list of services we offer to the guilds/clans and projects that decide to become part of our community is customized blogs, galleries & forums both public & private, a Ventrilo VoIP server, project sub-domains, FTP server(s), email addresses, project and guild hosting, a Radio Station, streaming media server(s), chat services, a torrent tracker, news letters and more.
"The greatest pain a man can suffer is to have knowledge of much, and power over nothing" - Herodotus

Well guys you always have a home with modcraft.net. The short list of services we offer to the guilds/clans and projects that decide to become part of our community is customized blogs, galleries & forums both public & private, a Ventrilo VoIP server, project sub-domains, FTP server(s), email addresses, project and guild hosting, a Radio Station, streaming media server(s), chat services, a torrent tracker, news letters and more.

Wow ... gret offer Spartan. We will think about it. Our first priority is to reorganize the forums (the structure) and then we will check up your offer.

What do you think guys?