I created Katana Fleet!

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Guest Admiral_Antilles
How so SOCL?
Let's just say that through private observations and information from friends in the Navy, for promotion--the majority of the time--it's who you know...not what you know. This is quite evident in the fact that I know of a Naval liutenenant who was passed over the next rank of lieutenant commander even though he worked the longest hours out of anyone in his office, completed everyone of the requirements for both lieutenant commander and commander, and was the only man of his rank to have a doctorate degree.... :evil:

That is messed up!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That must really irk his noodle
That is messed up!

Yeah, especially since he's my dad. :evil:

Of course, now my credibility goes down because some of you will assume that my opinion is bias on the matter, but I assure it's not because I have seen it happen to others as well.

Are cats allowed in the Royal Navy?
I didn't mean to imply that Jahled and Zoot were part of the Navy, but that I would live with them (or at least keep my stuff there, since I would probably live on the ship the majority of the time).

What made you think that? :?
You're just the type of person who would be happy to be called "The something" as opposed to "A something." Being called "The..." you are given a spotlight because you are the only one and thus draw more attention to yourself. It's all psychology and I could probably explain it better, but it's too early in the morning (10:06 AM CST)...for me, any way, and I haven't eaten anything yet...

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Well you read me like a book. I have eaten either, I got to soon before I die of hunger.