I created Katana Fleet!

Guest Admiral_Antilles

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this reply is not to far out of date, or out of place. Anyone who has not build himself a Black Fleet with the Kitanna at the lead, playing this game - cant exactly call themselves a fan.

Though i had build my Fleet 13 ships shy of the 200 mark. For the ones Garm Bel Iblis had stolen off for himself and outfitted with the massive amounts of Ion Cannons ( ive evan modified the Dread and deleted the bulk cruiser to add the all ion blasting varient to the regular ship choices. )

Master DeLos Ellis.

I think that they started out as different people, but somehow they intertwined.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Wrong,

But there are a couple of things that are similar between us here are some....

1) He joined the forums on my birthday.

2) He lives in Miami and i do too.

Weird huh?

I would right more but I am lazy today. :wink:

Guest Admiral_Antilles

To make a long story short, Trej ask me if I named all of the Katana dreadnaughts I answered no, then he said he did, I said did he get a baby book or something? Then Jedi44 just started naming names and one of those were Joshua which is my name though I go by Josh. (No! I'm starting to sound like you SOCL!)

Hope its not confusing. :D

After naming the first Dreadnaught of the fleet Katana [as said in the story since the fleet is named after the lead/first (flag)ship], I just use a systematic code of letters and numbers for the rest. I based the system off the U.S. Navy's own. For example, in the U.S. Navy, a guided-missle cruiser is coded CG and destroy is DD. Thus I designate them CHS (recently) and used to denote them CCS. CHS is heavy star cruiser and CCS is star cruiser. Well...that's just me....

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I have never heard of that, an interesting way they do things, them navy people. :D

How so SOCL?
Let's just say that through private observations and information from friends in the Navy, for promotion--the majority of the time--it's who you know...not what you know. This is quite evident in the fact that I know of a Naval liutenenant who was passed over the next rank of lieutenant commander even though he worked the longest hours out of anyone in his office, completed everyone of the requirements for both lieutenant commander and commander, and was the only man of his rank to have a doctorate degree.... :evil:

How so SOCL?
Let's just say that through private observations and information from friends in the Navy, for promotion--the majority of the time--it's who you know...not what you know. This is quite evident in the fact that I know of a Naval liutenenant who was passed over the next rank of lieutenant commander even though he worked the longest hours out of anyone in his office, completed everyone of the requirements for both lieutenant commander and commander, and was the only man of his rank to have a doctorate degree.... :evil:

That must really irk his noodle

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying