I created Katana Fleet!

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Guest Admiral_Antilles
It took me 5000 days to do it but I built 200 dreadnaughts and created the famous Katana Fleet . :twisted::twisted::twisted: Just thought it was worth posting. Anyone else do this?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I don't think so. It's Kinda illogical. :?

It was not the greatest strategic thing to do. But, after you played the game right so many times is it really so bad to be illogical sometimes? :D

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Well....Uh....Um....OOOPS! 8O8O8O

I will try to be carful not to create threads that have already been posted before SOCL.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Well....Uh....Um....OOOPS! 8O8O8O

I will try to be carful not to create threads that have already been posted before SOCL.

Hey, no worries! I honestly don't care, but that depends on what Elvis says, of course. :lol:

Of course! :wink:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Antilliles, did you fully suit it out with fighters? Have you used it yet in an engagement?

I did not full suit it out with fighters but, I had aroound 20 sqaudrons of X-Wings and 8 B-Wing squadrons. I did go up against 4 SSD2s and won but, really have not fought anything worthwhile (yet anyway).

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I just did. i took Coruscant with Katana Fleet. One death Star 5 SSDs 17 ISD2s and 40 tie squads plus 10 carrack cruisers. Oh yeah baby! :D