What other games do you play?

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane

Besides Rebellion, I like a load of games. Among the best played are: Half-Life, Baldur's Gate Saga, Thief: The Dark Project, Dungeon Siege, Age of Empires and Privateer 2.

The provided list isn't definitive, however.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play pretty much every SW game, and then it's loadsa FPS Strategy and Flight Sim and Space sim. Favourites are Operation Flashpoint which is amazing and i wish there were a Star Wars mod for it, and Delta Force BHD. Deus Ex is classic. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I`ve played all the Baldur`s Gate games, as well as Icewind Dale I and II. Now I`m starting Neverwinter Nights.

Played tons of Age of Empires. Great game. Got Age of Mythology a while back and it is quite cool. Excellent graphics.

I`ve played all the Baldur`s Gate games, as well as Icewind Dale I and II. Now I`m starting Neverwinter Nights.

Played tons of Age of Empires. Great game. Got Age of Mythology a while back and it is quite cool. Excellent graphics.

Are you joking? It was a MAHOOSIVE let down. The principle of the game was fine, the plot and storyline were great, but the graphics were inexcusable!!! Blocky polygonal characters that made AoE let alone AoK look great. The only good thing was the sea, quality animation. :) But the unit graphics were terrible, a real let down. Microsoft didn't do themselves justice on that bit. :(

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Guest Scathane
Are you joking? It was a MAHOOSIVE let down. The principle of the game was fine, the plot and storyline were great, but the graphics were inexcusable!!! Blocky polygonal characters that made AoE let alone AoK look great. The only good thing was the sea, quality animation. :) But the unit graphics were terrible, a real let down. Microsoft didn't do themselves justice on that bit. :(
If you think that AoE had inexcusably bad graphics, then I hate to think what your opinion on Rebellion is... :roll:

No no, i meant that the AoE and AoK graphics were really good compared to AoM. But AoM was released long after AoK so the graphics should have been comparitively much better. But they weren't. Rebellion is an old old game, so the graphics are excusable. If Rebellion was released today then i would expect the graphics to be a lot better. :)

Besides the obvious SW games, I play a lot of RPG's, the Final Fantasy series in particular, as well as Morrowind. My favorite games of all time though are for the SNES; Wing Commander and Uncharted Waters 1 and 2.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Oh and how could i forget Halo!!! :D

Amazing how after only a few posts, someone comments on something someone else says and BAM!, we're off-topic! :lol:

Besides Rebellion:

-Half-Life
    -Half-Life: Opposing Force
    -Half-Life: Blue Shift
    -Rainbow Six
    -Rainbow Six - Mission Pack: Eagle Watch
    -Rainbow Six - Rogue Spear
    -Rainbow Six - Rogue Spear - Mission Pack: Urban Operations
    -Rainbow Six - Rogue Spear - Black Thorn
    -Age of Empires II
    -Zoo Tycoon
    -Zoo Tycoon: Marine Mania & Dino Digs
    -Total Annihilation

I probably forgot a few....

I play computer very often, as often as I can :oops:

but who cares :arrow:

favorites are: Morrowind - The Elder Scrolls III

Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast

Warcraft III - Reign of Chaos

The Dark Project series

Diablo II Lord of Destruction

Return to Casle Wolfenstein /Enemy Territory

Star Craft / Broodwar

Sudden Strike

Age of Empires series

Age of Mythologie

Counter Strike (of course)

The Civilisation series

The Heroes of Might and Magic series

and very much more :wink:

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Scathane

@ SOCL: have you played Splinter Cell already? If so, do you like it?

@ dude21: The Dark Project series, is that Thief?

Splinter Cell is okay, if you like that sorta thing. The emphasis is very much on stealth, with not actually that much shooting. Apparently it's theoretically possible to complete the game without firing a shot.

Really Splinter Cell vwas a showcase for Xbox graphics. :)

Guest Scathane
Can't say that I have. Is it good?

By the way, is Splinter Cell only on X-Box so far, or has it come to PC or PS2 (because I only own a PC and a PS2)?

If you ask me, it's on pc as well...

Can't say that I have. Is it good?

By the way, is Splinter Cell only on X-Box so far, or has it come to PC or PS2 (because I only own a PC and a PS2)?

It just came out on PS2, it has a couple more levels than the X-Box one.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I really enjoy Morrowind for PC I even mod for it and am an active member in that community. I also enjoy Warcraft 3 and Enter the Matrix on PS2. :D