What other games do you play?

Guest Scathane

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also picked up Warcraft III Frozen Throne today, I was playing with that a little. :)

How was it?? U have to tell me anything! Iam not sure yet If I should buy it :| I loaded the 1.1 Patch and Its Ok but idont like anything (what do u think about the TPs?)

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

It's a pretty good game so far, haven't gotten to far along, graphics are just like RoC. That's all I can tell you right now. :)
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

To go back to the original topic, I just reinstalled Zoo Tycoon (including Dino Digs and Marine Mania) and am having loads of fun. Now...what was that other game I usually play a lot? Hmm...some STAR WARS game...started with an R in the American version (a title that doesn't suit it)...oh, that's right: Rebellion!

Of course, I'm joking. :wink:

Talking about Tycoons, i was playing Rollercoaster Tycon and Airline Tycoon. In school we usually wind p playing the demo of Lemonade Tycoon, the msot stupid game in history, addictive nonetheless...
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

go to games.yahoo.com and look around for the lemonade tycoon download. it's abou 5MB play it for one hour....

Then come back and tell me about the most stupid game i history...

go to games.yahoo.com and look around for the lemonade tycoon download. it's abou 5MB play it for one hour....

Then come back and tell me about the most stupid game i history...

5MB?! 8O Are you insane, with my crappy computer I would be online downloading ALL DAY!

:evil:

No DSL in Costa Rica because the monopolistic ISL is still discussing with the government tha advatanges of faster internet, apparently our president who is an imcompetent psychiatrist doesn't understand that...

All I could aspire is cable modem... :x

:evil:

No DSL in Costa Rica because the monopolistic ISL is still discussing with the government tha advatanges of faster internet, apparently our president who is an imcompetent psychiatrist doesn't understand that...

All I could aspire is cable modem... :x

Sorry to hear that...but...

our president who is an imcompetent psychiatrist
It seems it's time for a world-wide revolution of the governments of the world (for most, but not all)! :wink:

Which should be exempt?
Oh, there's a few (one example: UK)....

why the UK?? 8O8O

The fucking Thommys with their :x "parlamentarial monarchy" :x are the first i would take out. :D

"I am growing stronger with the Force"