Re: spam

Ghostly_Substance

New Idea: we could add a new faction and a building for each of those factions. Then online, we can each be our own faction...and spam our own units...and duke it out...Free-For-All! (with FoC this will be even easier). This won't even be nescesscary.

Please no! That would be a lot of work, major lag, huge unbalance(please try to balance your units a little...mines gonna be completely balanced :P *trips*)

Why not just pick Empire, Rebels, or Zann. I'll be rebels, unless they use your idea

I've been having some troubles with the particle effects-I made some green lightning with a line of code mixed in, but the lightning stayed the same. Waa  >:( :'(

So, anyone got a solution?  I was thinking up new ways to do the same abilities, I might have to use those.

"I feel fantastic and I'm

Still Alive

and when you're dying I will be

Still Alive

and when you're dead I will be

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Anybody who thinks Palpatine is a sepratist knows NOTHING about star Wars

When in doubt- rocket it.

Dowload The Underworld's Might beta from Filefront!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said, that'd be obsolete with FoC!

You can choose your SIDE and your TEAM. So we can have rebels foighting alongside imperials and fave Zanns fighting Zanns...etc.

And no there won't be lag. just unbalance lol. Hell my unit is balanced, it kinda sucks, really...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/kc1991/droid803sig.jpg

"That was fun"

unbalance lol. Hell my unit is balanced, it kinda sucks, really...

Oh crap. I shouldn't waste my time with this mod. I really don't want to spend hours carefully calculating the balance of my unit, and have it killed by 100000000000000s of SUPER Clones that cost 1 cred and have death star superlasers. Sure, you think that sounds fun, but it won't be. Just watch.  :P

The point is, at least a little balance. Like with your unit, lower it's accuracy, or speed, or make it take longer to respawn or something. Yeah, tech five, five minutes to spawn.

Balance.

EDIT: That'd be impossible. You'd have to remap every map and place every building for every faction. Don't waste time on that.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Ya just choose the three factions as I choose Empire. I'm Empire as I mentioned and then lets work on the pricing and such once we see whos on what side just to make things easier?

Ya just choose the three factions as I choose Empire. I'm Empire as I mentioned and then lets work on the pricing and such once we see whos on what side just to make things easier?

That's the main reason I chose rebel. They're a bunch of geeks in bycicle helmets who want to elimate evil, and thus, the sith. No one wants them, so everybodies gonna be empire. Besides me.

And about pricing, we're hero units, right? We can just "spawn", we don't need to be bought! Unless you want to be some kind of object that can be sold around....

EDIT: "Revan", has been giving out forums on this website. You could probably get one if you asked nicely.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

I'm sorry guys....but...I'm pulling the plug on this mod.  Too be honest, It wasn't going anything NEAR what I wanted it to be.  I may do another one.....but without active recruitment......I'm sorry all.....

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

I'm sorry guys....but...I'm pulling the plug on this mod.  Too be honest, It wasn't going anything NEAR what I wanted it to be.  I may do another one.....but without active recruitment......I'm sorry all.....

DANG IT!!!!!!!!!

I just started coding my guy! If you're not doing this, I'm taking over! Only I can't code all these units.....Unless you help, its gonna be just "important people" and modders. But seriously, this woulda been great!

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Dont.. trust me  ;)

It will be completed. Mods, admins, modders, only, unless someone else offers assistance.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Oh yeah... I know its only those people from now on..

other people  might not know   ::)

I was trying to get my point across; I'm already leading a currently one-modder mod, and this is a little to much for me. I need some helpers...I can't do this well on my own.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

I said id help ya ^^

You did? OH.......I was too busy getting mad.......anyways, how 'bout you and other volounteers get the members, I'll take Admins/mods.......Unless you want to do that, I'm fine with members as long as they're aren't hundreds of them *angry mob of members attacks house* *faints*

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

RARGH.  YOu don't understand me!  I said I'm going to do another one, though in secret!  Or something, Rargh...I'm now thinking about quiting coding all together...I have no interest in it anymore....

Why does this happen?  I created this mod for the community to try and band together.  If you have any eyes, you'll notice that the entire community is going to hell!  No TC's are even updating anymore, AOSW practically dies, LoW ruined it's rep a LONG time ago, and etc.  Nowadays, most mods are just a model or two and a little change here and there.  What happened to the times back in the day when people made GOOD mods?  They were original! I know it sounds conceited, and not all new mods are bad.  But come on people!

1upD, I DO NOT like what you put in that PM.  "Weak as you"?  So, just because I quit a mod, you call me weak.

LoW ruined it's rep a LONG time ago

you're insulting your own mod?

and i believe IA 2 just updated

but what do  you expect the mod to release besides "a model or two and a little change here and there"?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/codeuser/sigcopy.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar2.jpg

[3:52:33 PM] Arbiter says: Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin would cure all of his diseases....

[3:52:47 PM] Arbiter says: Except with the side effect of probable death.

most mods are just "wow, look we have an SSD and other stuff!"  ::)

this one would have been cool though, with it's own dramaric flair.........................

I quit LoW.....ages ago....I thought everyone knew that?

Really?  Didn't check. 

It's something that everyone is doing.  It's basically the same mod over and over again with little changes.  People need to try and pioneer new stuff.  Now, I know that not everyone can, but still, come on.  Wow....I really sound stupid don't I? ah well....I'm done anyway...

:/ we ruined our reputation ages ago  ???

News to me :/

OH well you know your not really helping the community much by insulting the few mods that are still in production and are trying to keep this community alive.

Plus the main reason that the Larger mods haven't been updating much is because FoC is on it's way if we were to continue on working on our mods we would have to recode alot of stuff to get it ready for FoC release.

Legacy of War mod team member

Great, now Mikan's leaving. *sigh* If we lose any more modders major projects are going to die.

@ 1upD: Quit being a jerk. NOW. That pm was entirely uncalled for and stupid. If he want's to scrap this project and start a new one, so be it. Now, he's not going to because of you. You made him leave. No one else did. Therefore, this topic is removed and any others like it will be dealt with swiftly. This project was Mikan's alone to decide, and now that he's scrapped it, we scrap it too. That is a fact of the PFF.