Re: spam

Ghostly_Substance

Everyone will get their own shuttle unless they specify a unit.  But it'll be a special shuttle equipped with 6 heavy turbolasers, 4 Concussion and Proton Launchers, and 12 Laser cannons. :P

Exar, I'll add you to the list.

Cheese, It's nice you want ground, but what about the unit? :P

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plokoon9619

plo koon model with dark robe

Eletric Judgement(hurts hero units, kills infrantry)

Mount spider bikeWeapon=Lightsaber

Innate abilities

Charging assualt(when on spider bike can charge through enemies killing them with his lightsaber only works when far away and told to attack whatever)

Self Heal

600hp

Robe armor

Orange Lightsaber

Deflect Blasters(Lightsaber)

Infiltrate Buildings(take over them)

Starfighter(Deciding)

Edited by plokoon9619

PFF vs Petroglyph characters?  ::)

Us vs them to control the galaxy? We both go on land and in space or at least half of us? I know your thinking this out as you go but just poppin out ideas.

Gosh, it's hard to pick......

okay I got one.

A UT-AT

Imperial Hero Vehicle

Unit name: Cheeseinator

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/21/UT-AT.jpg

Heavy laser cannon (1)

Medium laser cannons (2)

Anti-infantry laser turrets (4)

so it's pretty much effective vs. just about every class

23.8 meters (that will help with scaling

(it's a Repulsorcraft in case you can't tell by picture)

moves at the speed of the T4b tanks

sheilds

self repair-slowly regenerates health automaticlly

special abilities:

(1) Kamakazie- just like in worms armageddon. Click the button then click on a unit or location (within LOS) and it will burst into flame and go very fast (like TIE mauler speed) toward the area/unit instantly killing troopers and light vehicles that happen to be in the way (except for heroes and meduim-large vehicles depending on how much health they have at the time) in it's path and then explode upon contact that will kill anything at full health (except for heroes..... maybe.... a 23 meter tank hitting you at that speed and blowing up would kill anyone) with a large blast radius that will do a lot of damge too. Then of course it will be destroyed. During the kamakazie it's temporarily invicible unitl contact and none of the weapons will fire in this phase. And when it blows up it'd would not be like the lame self destruct that the TIE mauler has but a huge instant firey explosion.

That will be fun to use if it can be done  8)

(2) Repulsor blast- similar to darth vaders force push, it will kill troopers and (if possible) push vehicles and heroes away from it.

looks like a lot of work but it would be really, really, really freaking awesome!

How about my 3500 faces model of a Rebel Soldier I made for a Half-Life 2 thing I'm working on.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g155/Wildcat_aosw/Rebel_soldier_Render1.jpg

:P

How about Bastila. I'm working on fixing her up a bit. Maybe Revan too as AoSW is heading to the dump.

I had more than 150 before the wipe. I'll have 150 soon enough too :P

Kelathin:

Model: Emperor Palpatine

Special abilities: Force Lightning, enhance firepower.

@Wildcat, if aosw is heading to the dump, may I use (robed) revan?

Edited by Kelathin

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n36/DarkEmpireSPG/kelathin2.jpg

I shall Name him MiniMe.... 

i have a new idea for what i want mine to be :P

Model: AT-AT

Special abilities: Lightning - basically Force lighting but coming out of the guns and maximum firepower

also the unit redues costs of vehicles at its location

and if possible make the AT-AT and its transport black with my name in blue Written on it

0.0  That be a lot of replies.....

@ATAT-  I'll experiment with this, but I currently don't know how to make it so the lightning would come out of the gun. The build cost is doable.  I'd need a little bit of skinning help with the Transport, so I bet get Bex or Ryan :P

@ Kelathin:  Sure, I'll put that up now

@Wildcat: Since you probably want bastila, just send me your model and stuff...my email is mikancyclone@gmail.com

@Swgbex: of course you can have your own unit :P

@Cheesinator:  That would be awesome, but You'll have to find me a model, or get it commisioned by someone.  Preferbly hardpointed, but if it's not, just send me the Max and I can give it a shot.

@Commando Gamer:  Did you have 150 posts before the wipe?  Also, some of the things can't be done

@Plokoon: How?

@ Substance: Possibly...right now I just want to complete the characters first :P

I updated the first post, see it for what Iwas going to rant about.

I just got an idea, inspired from this post.

What do you guys think?  Maybe we could make a mod for all the regulars at PFF.  All you would have to do is pic a unit you would like to be cast as, we code it in, and Voila!  YOu can Have Substance and Fosh battling it out on Tatooine or something. If you guys wanna go for it, keep in mind I can't model.  Either use an in-game unit, or give me a model and texture to use. 

Just submit an application.  Just one note YOU MUST HAVE MORE THAN 150 POSTS WHETHER BEFORE OR AFTER THE WIPE.    Some acceptions will be made possibly.

Edit:  Application procedure

All you have to do is say the name the model/unit, your special ability(ies), and any other descriptions you want..

List of Current Applications:

Ghostly Substance- Defiler model, Imperial Assasin,

At-At Controller- Super ATAT, Maximum Firepower, Lightning, increased everything, Lower Build rates

Cheesinator- Ut-AT Death Machine

Exar Kun- Darth Vader with force lightning and force crush.

Wildcat- Bastila  ::) (I think anyways)

Kelathin: Emperor/Revan, Force Lightning, increase firepower of units

Plokoon- Plokoon, speeder bike and Electric Judgement, super charged stuff

Juggernaut1985-  A juggernaut with "1985" painted on the side.  Normal features, I guess

Edit EDIT:  Alright.  I need to make something clear  I CANNOT MODEL, SKIN, OR LUA SCRIPT.  If you want a unit that would require a model/skin, you need to give it to me.  If you yourself can't model, try commisioning someone, they should be glad to help.  I MIGHT. Just MIGHT.  Be able to help with reskin's, if they aren't overly insane.  That is all. (Also, don't think I'm getting angry at the people here. I just am re-stating the fact.  I tried learning how to model and skin, but I couldn't, and all the sites I tried to get needed $$$.  If I ever learn, this mod can pick up quickly)

Also, if you are interested in helping with coding/modeling/skinning/LUA-ing, give me a PM, or email me at mikancyclone@gmail.com.  DOn't be shy! WE HAVE COOKIES ^_^

THIS SOUNDS AWSOME!!!!!

Hehehe....... I can skin myself......hehehe........and code myself.........

Put me on the list please, I'll see what I can do.

I'll probably be an orange clone...not sure about abilities..Once Artenon gets a model, an orange clone with a lightsaber ^_^

Sounds like fun.

I can help with reskins.

"I feel fantastic and I'm

Still Alive

and when you're dying I will be

Still Alive

and when you're dead I will be

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Anybody who thinks Palpatine is a sepratist knows NOTHING about star Wars

When in doubt- rocket it.

Dowload The Underworld's Might beta from Filefront!

Hmm....hehe, I know mine.

Name: Super Venator

Model: Venator w/ Modifications (I have this model, hardpoints, etc. already made.)

Class: Capital Ship/Falg Ship

Weapons: 52 Point Defence Lasers, 8 Medium Turbolasers, 4 Heavy Turbolaser, 4 Dual Fire Proton Torpedo Tubules

SAs: SPMA-T Artillery (Piett's Ability), Maximum Firepower (Tartan's Ability)

I have the coding already done, and I'll e-mail them to you, Mikan.

Hmm....hehe, I know mine.

Name: Super Venator

Model: Venator w/ Modifications (I have this model, hardpoints, etc. already made.)

Class: Capital Ship/Falg Ship

Weapons: 52 Point Defence Lasers, 8 Medium Turbolasers, 4 Heavy Turbolaser, 4 Dual Fire Proton Torpedo Tubules

SAs: SPMA-T Artillery (Piett's Ability), Maximum Firepower (Tartan's Ability)

I have the coding already done, and I'll e-mail them to you, Mikan.

What ships does it spawn? You could give yourself a fighter(I know how to give a hero both a fighter and capital)

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Anyone is free to participate in a PFF project. 150 posts is out - too elitist.

Cheers,

Cain

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I don't think it's about being too elitist, I think it's about making sure only the regulars of Pff are added not someone that comes only two times a year.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n36/DarkEmpireSPG/kelathin2.jpg

I shall Name him MiniMe.... 

I made it 150 posts to ensure that someone with one post or no posts can jsut come on in and say "I want to be part of this project."  NOt that I have anything agasint all the new people who register, heck, I was one of those people too, same with everyone else.  I just want this mod to be fore the Regulars....like the Holowan Spire mod over there in the KOTOR modding community

But, Cain has spoken, unless he takes back his post, this will be open to anyone from Pff

Edit: I don't know why I didn't say this before.  AT-AT Controller has asked to help code, so he's staff...person...death machine thing......number 2

Edit edit:  Forgot my answers and comments:

@ Wildcat: Sure, send me everything you would like to see her have. If it isn't too much inconvience also, can you send me any of her coding work that was done?  Then I won't have to code it all from scratch. Optional, though, of course :)

@1upD: I'll add you in to the list.  Just send me those files :)

@ SWM:  ALright, I'll put it in.

Edited by Mikan Cyclone

Wonder what Bex would choose? Or Garbageben? Ewoks and Wookies?  ::) I'm still thinking of the space unit of what it should be for my Assassin guy being me.

edit: Maybe we can also use our position on PFF for further popularity in the PFF mod? Admins are major heroes, moderators are minor heroes and other members such as regulars are normal units? Just a thought.

Edited by Ghostly_Substance

I JUST GOT AN IDEA SO STUPID THAT IT'S GENIUS!

I'm giving them to my character when I make him

Ok, this idea is for modders only. I thought it up, only people who can code may use this. Don't think I'm Modist(Racist, Sexist, Modist)

By the way, I'll make the particle effects

Abilities for Modder characters:

Modify HP: (force lightning with changed particle effects) Mods all infantry in the area to have 0 hp

Modify Affiliation: (force corruption with changed particle effects)Modifies all units in the area to make them serve the modder

Change Texture: (Luke's Invisibility) Changes the texture of the modder's model to an invisible one

Add Units: (not sure if it will work, skirmish building code) Builds units from the modders mod

And some more I have to think up.... But I think real life skills should affect peoples abilities.

EDIT:Well, here I am!

LOL, when I said "orange clone", you probably thought of the 212th!

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8573/starwars1updjs4.jpg

Is there anyone else that needs skinning?

Edited by 1upD

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

oooh I want to be in........hmm.....

my space unit will be.......

Hapan BattleDragon.

dont know about my land one.......

but I will code it.... :)

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n115/swfan654/swf4.jpg