Re: spam

Ghostly_Substance

Sorry for another message about what I posted but this is eating me extremely heavy right now (Bad sleep from playing to many zombie rounds).

Well I was in a quake sound mod server with Garbageben and we were shooting it out (I was the gun fodder) and then I was just watching and Cain appeared. Garbageben pointed him out to me and I said cool its Cain and well I told him to meet me on the forums to go to the zombie mod room. I went offline pmed Cain then started a topic to tell Cain were to meet us. I followed GarbageBen's xfire name into the zombie room and had some fun and meet new people. I kept playing till 2 am in the morning from like 6 or 7ish pm. I checked the forums and no response from Cain and went offline.

(Just a tad bit more)

Then I went online today at 1:10 pm and checked the forums and it wasn't Cain since he only has Battlefront.

No wonder Cain didn't join, it wasn't him unless i'm wrong and hes playing tricks :roll:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:arrow: maybe it was another Cain ;) i don't play that ;)

Ok I'm starting now a :"Elite Troopers Only" for SWBF

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Cain I tried joining and it aint there. Also ya I thought so that was the wrong Cain. Well what can you do with people with lack of imagination for names :roll: Anyways I only play counter strike now for that Zombie mod, its fun as heck :lol:

:arrow: Loll - we need a chat system or something.

:arrow: To know always were we are :)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

:arrow: Loll - we need a chat system or something.

:arrow: To know always were we are :)

Thats why I have Xfire :? If i'm in game everybody knows and if they chat I see it in the game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
IT'S BECOME TOO POWERFULL!!!!! WE MUST STOP IT  :o

:P bleah mostly just star was man cheating by healing it like every other post  :P, maybe on the next we should play the real way where you can't heal beyond what was started with, that would be interesting.

WTF?!?! I didn't post this!?   I posted it in the hurt/heal video game thread but not as a new thread!? This is like spam! Somone decided to make a thread out of it!? good thing I edited it.  :P Seriously why go and manipulate someone's posts and make them into threads and whatnot?

hmmmmmmmmm........................ -_-

Someone is having too much fun being a mod 

Ya that game is getting a bit out of hand since people post either very quickly or start Spamming too much (SWM)  ::) Hmm I shoulda known that playing these forum games would get you hurt.

Someone made one of my posts in the hurt heal video game thread into a thread  :P The thing about you cheating is mostly just sarcasam not serious at all  ;D I dunno why someone decided to make it into a thread.  :-\ They even had the gall to call the the thread "@ Star Wars Man"  :P So any mod who is not an evil manipulator can lock this therad now.  :P

I just got an idea, inspired from this post.

What do you guys think?  Maybe we could make a mod for all the regulars at PFF.  All you would have to do is pic a unit you would like to be cast as, we code it in, and Voila!  YOu can Have Substance and Fosh battling it out on Tatooine or something. If you guys wanna go for it, keep in mind I can't model.  Either use an in-game unit, or give me a model and texture to use. 

Edit:  Application procedure

All you have to do is say the name the model/unit, your special ability(ies), and any other descriptions you want..

List of Current Applications:

Ghostly Substance- Defiler model, Imperial Assasin,

At-At Controller- Super ATAT, Maximum Firepower, Lightning, increased everything, Lower Build rates

Cheesinator- Ut-AT Death Machine

Exar Kun- Darth Vader with force lightning and force crush.

Wildcat- Bastila  ::)

Kelathin: Emperor/Revan, Force Lightning, increase firepower of units

Plokoon- Plokoon, speeder bike and Electric Judgement, super charged stuff

Juggernaut1985-  A juggernaut with "1985" painted on the side.  FoC standard, plus whatever ifeel like giving it >:)

Mikan Cyclone- Killer Penguin, Take Cover and grenade, Possible reskin

Star Wars Man:  Super Venator

1upD:  Orange Clone

Edit EDIT:  Alright.  I need to make something clear  I CANNOT MODEL, SKIN, OR LUA SCRIPT.  If you want a unit that would require a model/skin, you need to give it to me.  If you yourself can't model, try commisioning someone, they should be glad to help.  I MIGHT. Just MIGHT.  Be able to help with reskin's, if they aren't overly insane.  That is all. (Also, don't think I'm getting angry at the people here. I just am re-stating the fact.  I tried learning how to model and skin, but I couldn't, and all the sites I tried to get needed $$$.  If I ever learn, this mod can pick up quickly)

Also, if you are interested in helping with coding/modeling/skinning/LUA-ing, give me a PM, or email me at mikancyclone@gmail.com.  DOn't be shy! WE HAVE COOKIES ^_^

I'm thinking about every 3 people done I'll make a little release...After I get everyone done, I might start on that PFF vs. Petroglyph mod ;)

Edited by Mikan Cyclone

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

Sure sounds cool and lets see if I have this right. We add ourselves in and choose how we want to be in it by making us with lightsabers or blasters. We choose which side and what we we have. Perfect sounds like a good mod.

Empire, Assassin (On my own orders not Bounty Hunters), cloak, Mind laying? I'll use one of the Defillers and have someone change it a bit to light and dark blue? 8)

Powers: Stealth and Proxy Mines

Edited by Ghostly_Substance

I can use the defiler...I don't know about sword/blaster switching, but I can use the defiler model if you want it.

Yes, You CAN choose anything you want if you apply, jsut keep it within the limits of the game and the coder.  No Lua scripting stuff, please.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

wow this sounds cool. Now you can all fulfill your dream of killing the cheeseinator as many times as you want. But who decides the stats and whatnot? some poeple will probably make their characters like superpowerfull more so than anyone else's

can anyone guess what i want well anyone?

an At-At. just make me an At-At with veers maximum fire power ability and drop troops or something. oh yeah my At-AT is more powerful then veer's one.

wouldn't that basically be an upgraded veers?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/codeuser/sigcopy.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar2.jpg

[3:52:33 PM] Arbiter says: Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin would cure all of his diseases....

[3:52:47 PM] Arbiter says: Except with the side effect of probable death.

well a solution I can see for stats would be a slight increase or decrease of the stats by 5-10 numbers. Also their influence on PFF could also dictate how strong they are which would add or decrease by another 5-10?  ::)

hmmmmmm.... what to pick....................................................................

just ground for now or later on will everyone get thier own space unit too eventually?