1. 1. Who is your favorite?

• Padmé
    • Leia
    • Jaina

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admiral_Antilliles is completely right: Padme or Natalie Portman is wonderfull, Carrie Fischer may have bigger tits but Padme perfect
If there was a TK-421 there must have been a TK-13

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Admiral_Antilliles is completely right: Padme or Natalie Portman is wonderfull, Carrie Fischer may have bigger tits but Padme perfect

Just asking but where have you seen carrie Fisher's Tits? :?

Dream on guys, Mara Jade is a jedi assassin, she would kick the heck out of any of them 3. I saw the model playing Mara Jade at Celebration 2 and she is fine. Edited by Bill
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Dream on guys, Mara Jade is a jedi assassin, she would kick the heck out of any of them 3. I saw the model playing Mara Jade and she is fine.

Hey in my dreams Padme is a fine, fine, woman! :D

But she can't kick Mara Jade's butt. :lol:
Sure she can! Just look at AOTC! She killed off that rat-tiger thing; managed to not get shot by a billion and a half battledroids; managed to ride around on a slow moving, easy-target animal and still not get shot; and she survived the first battle of the Clone Wars. I say she pretty well qualifies as tough. :wink:

By the way, thanks for the picture, Trej! 8O:D

Guest Admiral_Antilles
But she can't kick Mara Jade's butt. :lol:
Sure she can! Just look at AOTC! She killed off that rat-tiger thing; managed to not get shot by a billion and a half battledroids; managed to ride around on a slow moving, easy-target animal and still not get shot; and she survived the first battle of the Clone Wars. I say she pretty well qualifies as tough. :wink:

By the way, thanks for the picture, Trej! 8O:D

Well there you have it. They are both fighters so that rules both of them out on that but on looks mara jade has been destroyed. :twisted::twisted:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
You don't have to be a Jedi to be a fighter and non jedi have been known to kill Jedi. 8)

Why do you think Luke is not strongly written in the books?

He varies really much. There are some bad books (concerning the Luke-writing) like the first of NJO or the Black Fleet Crisis and The New Rebellion. Other books like Star by Star or The Truce at Bakura fit him more. I think that Luke has the least consitency concerning writing style of all charcters in all books. It all depends on the author.

It's all hopeless but otherwise not very dramatic. - Helme Haffax

Englishman: "What do you think of Modern Civilization?"

Mahatma Gandhi: "That would be a good idea."

I think it's deeply disturbing this poll has received so many votes so quickly just because it's about Star Wars babes.... further... i should add... mutter..... mumble.... burp
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Babes and Star Wars. Mmmmmm...

Could start a series of it, like Star Wars Babewatch. Padme on the beach :P

Well as a real sick SW fan I made a card with my girlfriends photo. She has got very good diplomatic skills... And some other great skills too :P:twisted::P:twisted::P:) I hope she'll never recognise that card 8O

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I think it's deeply disturbing this poll has received so many votes so quickly just because it's about Star Wars babes.... further... i should add... mutter..... mumble.... burp

Well there is nothing wrong with that is there? 8)