Padmé, Leia or Jaina

Sith_Lord

Who is your favorite?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite?

• Padmé
    • Leia
    • Jaina

who is your favorite female member of the Skywalker family?

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Padme on the basis of looks in the films. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Padme, at least until I see Jaina portrayed be a real person and not some drawings and my imagination.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

As wormie said I'd like to see a "real" Jaina, you can never know what Lucasfilm can do to your fantasies.... Like their Mara Jade....ugh....

On the basis of the movies, Padme... then Jaina as I imagine her....

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Trej has got the idea, though the original Leia. Mmmmmmmm. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

I'm with Leia. It might be simply because she's the original and I have a bad connotation of all this prequel and don't know much about Jaina, but I like Leia best of all. She just seems the coolest of them all and the longest survivor and the strongest in the bunch (I, of course, mean strongest-willed).

Of course, you forgot Mara Jade....

Haven't you seen in the official site the pics of Mara Jade... You suggested that Mara has been left out.... When talking about Mara we could take the same position regarding Jaina... But Lucasfilm have decided to bring Mara to life, since she is a really poppulatr char. So they got a model to impersonate her... Their election was quiet disappointing... They use her for theo fficial sites pictures, and th SW CCG...
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Jaina, just because in my mind she's a babe... with a Lightsaber :)

Trej do as me on the Mara Jade subject... ignore the site and keep your own impression in your head... can't do it with Padme or Leia (well I can't) because they have been filmed and therefore introducted there...

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

:arrow: Trej: About Mara Jade, now I understand what you were saying/talking about.

Honestly guys, even if I see a picture of someone who hasn't been filmed (for instance, Thrawn or Mara Jade) and I don't like what he or she looks like, it doesn't cause a problem. I just imagine what comes first to my mind when I'm reading the novel and I forget about everyone else's idea of what he or she looks like. But then again, the characters I imagine are mostly faceless entities of beings....

To me, it's a very difficult vote if I try to base my opinion on character rather than looks.

Leia is the most authentic character and is actually written quite well in most books (unlike, say, Luke). And in some regards she even stands up to Portia in Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice.

I really don not know anything of Padme apart from the films and a bit background, so there she goes.

Jaina is the most difficult to judge. All those books when the young Solos were just toddlers and kiddies... they gave me the creeps. Anyone read The Crystal Star? Worst SW book EVER; and a prime example.

Jaina then developed rather well in the NJO, best of all in Dark Journey and the Allston books (his writing is hilarious to superb). But in Remnant and Refugee, she is rather boring.

Vote goes to Leia.

It's all hopeless but otherwise not very dramatic. - Helme Haffax

Englishman: "What do you think of Modern Civilization?"

Mahatma Gandhi: "That would be a good idea."

Why do you think Luke is not strongly written in the books?

Well I voted for Leia, cause she was the only one to wear the golden bikini so far :lol:

On the other hand, Padme's torn shirt from EP2 was also .... rrrrrrrrr :wink:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif