Thrawn's dead...

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane
:twisted: Yup! I played an Alliance game and planned on abducting him... Unfortunately for the Empire, I killed him! Har har har!!!!! This was actually the first time this happened... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, this reminds me of a movie scene:

'Oh a motorcycle.'

'It's a chopper, baby.'

'Who's chopper is this ?'

'Thrawn's.'

'Who's Thrawn ?'

'Thrawn's dead, baby. Thrawn's dead.'

Could've been another name in the movie, I'm not sure :roll::P:lol:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Guest Scathane

p1904

Brilliant!!! May be we should edit it a little further:

'Oh, a starship.'

'It's a Star Destroyer, baby.'

'Whose Star Destroyer is this?'

'Thrawn's.'

'Who's Thrawn?'

Thrawn's dead, baby, Thrawn's dead.'

:lol::lol::lol:

:twisted: Yup! I played an Alliance game and planned on abducting him... Unfortunately for the Empire, I killed him! Har har har!!!!! This was actually the first time this happened... :twisted::twisted::twisted:
I hate the Alliance. :x

i hate playing as teh rebels too but i do it occasionally after i modify the death star settings so i can get the AI to build it. besides that im usually the empire.

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

Guest Scathane

Just don't tell him it was near Bilbringi , Scath...
Don't worry, I know where he died. In the game, of course, I keep Thrawn as far away from Bilbringi as I can.
You wimp! :twisted:

Just don't tell him it was near Bilbringi , Scath...
Don't worry, I know where he died. In the game, of course, I keep Thrawn as far away from Bilbringi as I can.
You wimp! :twisted:
Hey, better safe than sorry! I prefer to not take the risk...although, I did have a fleet engagement once over Bilbringi where Thrawn was inbound from Yaga Minor, but I lost the engagement and got the current admiral killed.... 8O Thrawn missed death by a day! 8O That system is cursed!!!

Hey, better safe than sorry! I prefer to not take the risk...although, I did have a fleet engagement once over Bilbringi where Thrawn was inbound from Yaga Minor, but I lost the engagement and got the current admiral killed.... 8O Thrawn missed death by a day! 8O That system is cursed!!!

You spineless Imperial :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

SOCL: It's only a game!

and the game doesn't know that Thrawn is supposed to die there! :twisted:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

SOCL: It's only a game!

and the game doesn't know that Thrawn is supposed to die there!

You can never be sure.... 8O Plus, there are two theories as to why the game is evil to me: A)
But SOCL knows, and that knowlodge feeds his fears, which subconsciously colaborate to kill Thrawn...
and B) It simply hates me.

Guest Scathane
Yup! The game doesn't like you, SOCL! Now, you could just surf over to eBay and find yourself a new copy, but I'm afraid it's more of a generic thing... My copy probably hates you as well. :twisted:

Yup! The game doesn't like you, SOCL! Now, you could just surf over to eBay and find yourself a new copy, but I'm afraid it's more of a generic thing... My copy probably hates you as well. :twisted:
I agree, all the copies probably hate me. :(:evil: Hmm...I wonder if someone could use Resource Hacker to try to find the "I hate SOCL" file and delete it, or maybe make a "Like SOCL" mod for me? :wink:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I agree, all the copies probably hate me. :(:evil: Hmm...I wonder if someone could use Resource Hacker to try to find the "I hate SOCL" file and delete it, or maybe make a "Like SOCL" mod for me? :wink:

Its probably hard coded into the game. :wink: