Chatroom ????

Venix

Guest JediIgor
I told you guys... once we get past the TC name thing-a-magick, we should al use MSN... I hope all of yours is posted in your profile for easier communication :)

MSN is annoying. I must find a way to remove it from my computer.
I wanna know why the man has a gun and the gun not the man keeps the world at bay. I wanna hear what the man has to say, what the man has to say might just save me.

Guest JediIgor

I think you mean Windows Messenger (which is essentially MSN), that can be removed by a little hack (or, if memory serves, installing Service Pack 1).

Actually, I just use Trillian. :)

I have no msn, until next october. No fair. Internet and msn should be like air and water - freely available to everyone.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JediIgor

No, no no... You go to "Add server" then put "swcic.net" and for room go to "#swrebellion" (no quotes for either).

And this is in any IRC client.

* Makes a note to spam Igor with LOL 's next time he's on *

Room is empty. STRATUS ! GIMME AOP ! AND IRCcop WILE YOU"RE AT IT !

Nobody dies a virgin, life screws us all.

Venix

The Rankless-One

• 3 weeks later...
Well now we have the forums anyway, and due to time differences they're almost as effective as a chatroom. I think.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away