Chatroom ????

Venix

We have one ? I'm sure SWCIC.net will let us have one on their server if you all want. ( Right Stratus ? )

Nobody dies a virgin, life screws us all.

Venix

The Rankless-One

Yeah, but talking about a new TC, and coordinating its development will be much easier when we actually talk to eachother real time, if its to be a joint project.

Venix

The Rankless-One

I agree, although we can talk about most of the stuff via forums, which is handy because we're in different time zones, a chatroom would be handy if more than one of us is online at the same time in order to compare notes etc.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I don't know what i could do to help because i can't program or anything, i guess i could help with information about events or ships. I don't have MSN, so we need a chatroom.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Guest JediIgor

And why would you do it all by yourself? We should pool all our forces, and make it much better than any one of us could by ourselves!

Venix, first of all, can you make/download some models for the capital ships (like the ISD for now) and change them to work with Rebellion? (I assume you'll have to lower the poly count a bit). That, and I noticed that the ISD II/VSD II are the same models, with brighter textures. :D:D

So what can i do to help?

Or should i just sit back and relax, wait for the guys who know what they're doing to finish it off for us.

Will do Igor.

Oh, and if we cant get a chatroom for this, can we at least have a forum dedicated to it ?

Venix

The Rankless-One

Guest JediIgor
If you guys want a chat room, use #swrebellion on irc.swcic.net.

Jim Stratus

What happens if we guys want someone's post count to be truthful? :roll:

I suppose that's better than a fish in your ear...

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Not if the fish can translate every language in the known universe.

Then it would be a Babelfish.

Ahhh, I see we have a fellow Hitchhiker among us... :!:

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Awwww....now you're makin' me feel bad, Venix.

BTW, that's a great quote.... :lol:

Support the USA!

I've been in the chatroom for over 12 hours and no one has come. I'm getting lonely :(. Oh and by the way, if my nick has a "`" after my name it means I'm away.
I wanna know why the man has a gun and the gun not the man keeps the world at bay. I wanna hear what the man has to say, what the man has to say might just save me.