[Poll] Do you enjoy playing Rebellion versus Person/Comp?

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Do you enjoy playing Rebellion with a person or comp?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy playing Rebellion with a person or comp?

• Real Person all the way!!!!
    • Computer all the Way!!!!
    • I dont care as long as I play Rebellion!!!
    • Get a life Admiral_Antilles!!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I missed something there. But I do not want to know! 8O
Actually, you may be interested. It occured back when I had just joined/arrived, Trej had yet to become a Vong (or at least in avatar), and Scath had the avatar of a female Jedi Knight (which caused people to think he was a she). It's in the "Beeing Promoted in the Forums" thread in "General Discussion" back in the teen pages.

Yes, back when SOCL wasn't an Emperor of BEAK, back when he made a post to ask who else had created a Katana Fleet...
Yes, back when Trej was a lieutenant colonel and Scath was a commander (something like that) (yes, Trej at one point out-ranked Scath). :wink:

Too bad it was before my time, I would have loved to witnessed it! :D
Indeed. And it was the first time I touched on the BEAK-side. :roll:

Be strong SOCL and do not be attempt by the BEAK-side :P

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Admiral_Antilles
You touched the BEAK side and lived to tell abouit it. 8O SOCL has gotten more powerful then i could possibly imagine. 8O

not powerful enough to defeat his own PC and return to the site...

SOCL fights the ultimate, epic Fight between good and evil with his PC and he becomes overpowered by the Computer AI. :lol:

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Well, I have indeed returned from my battle against my evil nemesis...my PC.... Sadly, I have not returned victorious, but instead...well...confused. You see, the battle never really had a victor...instead it turned out that the problem simply went away, probably to return some day at full strength, peering with its ugly head and bearing its venomous fangs. :evil: This isn't the first time this has occured...and I'm sure not the last....

Guest Admiral_Antilles

There is only one strategy that will work and its rather costly.

BUY A NEW PC!

There is only one strategy that will work and its rather costly.

BUY A NEW PC!

Luckily enough, the new PC will soon be on the way. I'm just waiting for until mid-August when I finally get to see my father for the first time in over a year (he's been in South Korea...he's in the U.S. Army, if you didn't know). You see, I'm waiting until then since I don't know that much about PCs and he, on the other hand, does. :lol: