Q&A Round 2!

Delphi-PG

Ok lets post our top 5 questions to get answered by Delphi for tomorrow. Snap Snap :P Or we running out of questions already ? LOL. We had tons and now we have none ? :roll:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My top 5

1. Planet Wise. Will it be possible to Mod more into the game and have the Map Expand to encompass say 80 Planets from the 43 or so.

2.How does the Population Cap effect Space battles for exaple the battle of Endor was 26-30 Imperial Star Destroyers and an SSD versus the rebel navy. current info seems to indicate such a battle isnt possible.

3. Can i visit you guys? ;)

4. Would it be more accurate to refer to Units as Divisions or some other military term as When you purchase a Stormtrooper your not just getting 1 your getting a group of them.

The Term Unit seems to be part of why population cap seems low. based on what we have seen Multiple "units" come in groups when ordered.

5.Demo? ;)

I would have said ask a question about the pop cap. for space combat, but if we end up getting a demo this week then that would be on question that we could figure out ourselves. However here it is:

We've heard that the population cap. will be set at 20, but that it will be hardly noticable. Could you tell us how much cap space the DS will take, how much a SD would take, and whether fighters count against that cap?

That's just rough phrasing though, and like I said, we may not want to ask it with the possibility of a demo just around the corner.

I do think one of our questions should be about the population cap, Garbageben's question sounds good so is this what we have so far:

Questions:

1.) We've heard that the population cap. will be set at 20, but that it will be hardly noticable. Could you tell us how much cap space the DS will take, how much a SD would take, and whether fighters count against that cap?

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

Number one is what I was going to ask but in this way but I got distracted by a computer video presentation for 1 hour :yawn:

1) Could we place planets where we want in the map as in making a new space zone for new planets or place them where you put empy slots in for? Would it also be possible to keep the planets hidden from the AI/Player so they dont rush to the place the first chance they get for any possible exploits?

From the EAW nexus QA you mentioned that the speeders go into a circling pattern. Does that make them easier to hit with long range Artillery??

Delphi-PG mentioned that you have another 50 models. Why aren't they in the game? Will they have any role in the collector's edition??

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

Can you give us more details on the collector's edition of EaW? How many added maps will there be and can you reveal to us at least one of the planets that will be included? Will the collector's edition be put on a DVD?

Hows that sound?

Popcorn you up for this again ?

Could you tell I was avoiding posting here until last minute? lol whew no im not ready haha

EDIT: I've gone back and cant really find many good questions, I do like the population cap question and yours GS, and I think mine would be okay since some people want more information on the collectors edition. I think we need to brainstorm more though.

> LucasForums Moderator

Well not many questions so here is what I got

1) Could we place planets where we want in the map as in making a new space zone for new planets or place them where you put empy slots in for? Would it also be possible to keep the planets hidden from the AI/Player so they dont rush to the place the first chance they get for any possible exploits?

2) Will there be a mod list menu for the game like in Battfield 1942 or some mod folder?

3) We've heard that the population cap. will be set at 20, but that it will be hardly noticable. Could you tell us how much cap space the DS will take, how much a SD would take, and whether fighters count against that cap?

4) Delphi-PG mentioned that you have another 50 models. Why aren't they in the game? Will they have any role in the collector's edition??

5) From the EAW nexus QA you mentioned that the speeders go into a circling pattern. Does that make them easier to hit with long range Artillery??

I like all the questions but number five, my only reason being that it is kind of an obvious question. Having them fly around wouldnt make it harder for artillary to hit them that's for sure. Possible re-word it to be this:

2) Will there be a mod list menu for the game like in Battfield 1942 or some mod folder?

3) We've heard that the population cap. will be set at 20, but that it will be hardly noticable. Could you tell us how much cap space the DS will take, how much a SD would take, and whether fighters count against that cap?

4) Delphi-PG mentioned that you have another 50 models. Why aren't they in the game? Will they have any role in the collector's edition??

5) In the Nexus Q&A you said that speeders will go into a circling pattern and cannot land. Do speeders have a landing platform for them to reload on or anything of that nature? If no, than is it easier for enemy AA to shot these down?

Btw, are we sending this today?

> LucasForums Moderator