The Dude Tales

Lord_La_forge

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AN anphibious mission to Jahled's basement????
Through the sewers...of course! But SHHHHHHH!...he'll hear you. Who you ask? Well...Zoot, of course.

By the way, this thread is called "Dude Tales"...but where is our dude? 8O

I don't know, he seems to have dissapeared. :? Did anyone make that into a gif in the end?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I mean that the whole point of this topic was that series of images at the beginning, and we said it would make a pretty cool animated .gif telling the story of Dude's journey to work in the morning. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

I mean that the whole point of this topic was that series of images at the beginning, and we said it would make a pretty cool animated .gif telling the story of Dude's journey to work in the morning. :)
Didn't Jahled say he was going to do it?...though I may be wrong.

Guest Scathane
You want me to do it?

Dunno, he seems to have dissapeared, could be revising for his Arbitur or on holiday?

Arbitur (sp?) is like the final set of exams at school, don't actually know if he's still at school though!!!

I'm still here boys.

:arrow: I'll have "Abitur" (kind of huuuge exam) too in school on Jun 16

:arrow: And we're performing a kung fu demonstration on June 14, so I'm very busy these days.

I'll be back after those events. I promise! :wink:

Good good, don't leave us!!! :)

Probably shooting his way somewhere... I'll be pretty busy next weeks, we are shooting a film at school.

It's for the Abitur, too, but unlike La_Forge I'll be writing them Seeptemer 5, 8, 9, 11.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif